Stealth cancelling for no reason

I’m finding my characters - both my Rogue and Druid - keep exiting Stealth, seemingly for no reason.

I’ve checked the combat log and I’m not taking any damage or negative effects.

I have Stealth bound to a button so tried opening a chat window (so that pressing the button would instead type a character into the chat) and confirmed that no button is being pressed - no stuck keys etc.

Even tried unplugging my mouse and keyboard and it still happens.

It’s not all the time, it happens rather rarely, but when it does start to happen it happens several times.

I can’t think of any other reason my characters are exiting Stealth, other than a bug?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

What are the circumstances in which this happens? What are you doing when this happens? Do these events have anything in common? These are the questions you should be asking yourself and trying to answer.

Have you tried unequipping all your gear and then seeing if the problem is still there ?

I wonder about a weird bug with something on a trinket or similar proccing ?

A bug report may be the best option here, but generally speaking anything that is actually broken in the game would affect every player equally (not just select individuals on multiple characters).

Personally, I’d not be surprised for this to be caused by an addon that includes some form of “/cancelaura” command for Stealth - testing this with a fully “clean” game UI following these steps would probably be worth a shot here. :slight_smile: