<Stellar> is a guild of boring middle-aged WoW veterans

Hi,

Update: We currently would like a Warlock.

<Stellar> is a tiny guild on Horde Aerie Peak. We're currently recruiting a ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, Warlock preferred) to help with our Mythic + Keystones (currently farming around keystones +9 to +13).

What we do:
  • Mythic+ (currently around Keystones 9 - 13)
  • Our guild objective is to simply get through all the 5-man current content and push our keystones as high as possible
  • We'll soon be doing the Mythic 5-man achievements for mount
  • That's it. We don't really plan on raiding
  • A bit about us:
  • A handful of boring, middle-aged WoW veterans
  • Back in our day (yawn) we were all solid raiders
  • We're all competitive, and want to do as much as we can, sadly because we're all so old, real life has got in the way so we can't commit to raiding schedules
  • All from the UK, we hang out on chat a few nights a week and run whatever Mythic+ we can
  • We're very social, a nice caring bunch, and would like to make a few new WoW friends along the way
  • A bit about you:
  • You'll speak good English, be a sound person, and have a good understanding of your class/role
  • You'll be keen to push in Mythic+
  • If you're currently committed to a raiding guild, that's cool. Have a chat with us and we can invite you to our in-game Community and you can run dungeons with us in spare time if we're a player short
  • Thanks for reading. Whisper me or drop me a mail in game or add me (Dan#2332) and we'll have a chat.
    What time do you guys kick off raids at?
    Hi Beargrillz,

We don't have set times but we generally start around 7pm UK time. We chat in a WhatsApp group to arrange something, and if we have enough keen people we jump online and run some Mythic+

We don't raid, nobody in our guild is interested in current raid content or commitments.

Hope this helps
    Proc