Still a Sylvanas loyalist

I don’t care what anyone says I stick to Sylvanas till the bitter end once shadowlands is over. All is better then that snoozfest of horde council characters I could care less about. And it seems at least Talanji feels the same way apparently. So, this topic is for all fellow Sylvanas fans who feel the same way. Feel free to add your comment of support and lets keep this alive. Alright!

Dark lady watch over us. Alaways.

10 Likes

I have tirisfal glades set to previous time so I can go do my daily /hug /kiss /lick /e stuff I can’t write here on her.

I of course use my blood elf female alt for these.

5 Likes

She’s so poorly written and supporting her is so dumb and nonsensical that I can only assume this is satire.

My brain literally can not comprehend the fact that people genuinely like her.

5 Likes

thats super cringe but so is horde council cringe also

Can you stay in the Maw (forum version) as well after Shadowlands as well, then and not show yourself anymore?
If the answer is yes, then by all means, please remain with your copse waifu.

8 Likes

Yeah, me neither. I stopped caring after seeing what she did to Saurfang and Fordragon. WoW writers are monumentally incompetent.

Sylvanas will kill the Horde council and free us of their incompetence.

6 Likes

Sylvanas is so 2019, I think you need to find something else to meme about.

4 Likes

Or just forget retail exist and jump on classic xD
hmmm
Now i think it’s probably dev’s strategy
“Dislike current lore? Want Your favourite leader back ? Jump on classic”

Ironic night elf complaining about a fairy’s hands when night elves have the worst/oddest looking hands in game.

I mean, I’m such a Sylvannas loyalist, that I’m even starting to push for the Jailer at this point.

She’s kinda gone crazy with the powah! atm. I have no idea where it’s all going with that either.

Hurrah, Hurrah, for Alliance’s right’s hurrah.
Hurrah for the Alliance flag that bears a single lion.

MUH KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!

3 Likes

Anyway yesterday i enjoyed some really nice home made burrito, how about You fellow players ?

Alliance is scum. They deserve to be wiped from the face of Azeroth.

2 Likes

I’m a purple player. Yeah, let’s wipe the Horde.

2 Likes

I bet mein boots we whip the Horde right away!

That is where I stopped reading. :us:

If that was so, they would make the graphic update.