Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Don’t worry we draenei like terminating you greenskined gremlins to.

I wouldn’t mess with goblins.

They got a lot of tech.

1 Like

And most of it don’t last long and is prone to malfunction.

They don’t crash ships though.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They didn’t yet get to that technological point of knowledge to create the ships even :joy:. And in some of the draenei ship crashing had their hands on be btw….

True though… Kael’thas loyalist Blood Elves and Sironas are responsible for Exodar’s crashing, if I’m not wrong?

1 Like

I think how that is correct yes.

1 Like

Lightforged Draenei female / joke " We haven’t crashed the Vindicaar…yet !"

Kinda cute accent also.

4 Likes

I love Lightforged Draenei jokes :joy:

3 Likes

She’s changed a bit over the years

6 Likes

I really like how Blizz hardly bothered with character models in Classic.

It has that special “charm” like that crappy soapbox car you do with your dad in the garage. You know it sucks, but it’s still cool

The scariest thing I saw in Classic was a High Elf in SW I’ll have to see if I took any screenshots

They used to be all over Dire Maul / scholomance.

Don’t remember if they are still there anymore.

PS : Sylvanas actually had another model. She had a custom Blood Elf female model with red eyes and some hunter tier set.

1 Like

I don’t know why but Classic female High Elves keep reminding me of old GTA games girls.

2 Likes

I just imagined an orc male stopping at the local Inn and asking for Big Smoke’s legendary order.

1 Like

Something super random is that if you put on the Dark Ranger Cowl , take fall damage they yell differently than the normal belf, and the taunt is different (shame we cant persist in combat with the toy) , but this is a weird thing tbh

1 Like

I noticed that, Dark Ranger NPCs used to speak like Forsaken and have Blood Elf combat sounds, but they got their uniques voices, quotes and combat sounds this expansion :black_heart:

3 Likes

And they got male ones added too! #IServeTheBansheeQueen

2 Likes

Still wish her belly armor for her hd model was a different and actully fitting colour.

The female dark rangers still look better though