Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

I just want to say that I do hope they do not ruin her character, people will say they already did , but to me she is still the ruthless Dark Lady she always is, and I still want Dark Rangers to become a thing ! We got two more allied race slots , assuming the Goblins will recruit the Vulpera , the Forsaken still did not bring in a race, and if they do close the Sylvanas chapter, I bet you the Forsaken are still in good terms with the Dark Rangers that can now fight for the Horde.

Anyways Dark Lady Watch Over You!

115 Likes

I was disappointed by her ‘You are all NOTHING’ out burst.

I’d still follow her. I kind of realise how all those Garrosh followers/supporters feel now :grin:

43 Likes

Sylvanas forever <3 Hoping she is gonna get her own novel soon, Sylvanas for queen of death gogo. Did Garrosh even have any supporters at all lol, never seen or heard them :>

Victory for Sylvanas!

17 Likes

I actually liked it , because I think she meant it in the bigger picture the horde and alliance are nothing to what the universe has in store for us, like Sylvanas definitely knows something we dont !

22 Likes

This is only to sate my curiosity, but why? Why would you follow someone who expressed at the very least apathy, but more realistically contempt against you, and the faction you’re a part of? What exactly is the drawing power for you here? I guess I never really cared for her to begin with, but after she expresses her hatred towards you why would you still follow her? Her personality is definitely less than charming and so far there was nothing in her actions that would make me feel like she’s an even adequate leader?

I’m truly curious what’s driving you to ignore all this and follow her if she so wished.

(While this was a reply to Puny this goes out to all Sylvanas fans who still feel the same.)

22 Likes

Yeah I definitely got that vibe too. There is more to this.

I’m so relieved she killed Saurfang before she left though. I was dreading having to suffer him as Warchief. As I’ve done everything to act against him, it would have been awful.

33 Likes

I never saw her as Garrosh 2.0, I love it too though. Whatever is in store for her, Ill be supporting her whatever she may decide.

For Allied Race I still hope SanLayn will have some new leader or join the UD in the undercity and become an Allied race. Rather sooner than later, I want my Sanlayn mmmhm

11 Likes

Because when I delved into WoW lore Sylvanas’s tragic story is what kept me hooked, I have faith in Blizzard ! The loyalist cinematic her voice sounded tired, Nathanos calling her my love, all this made me just want more , I chose my path , and I dont want to see Calia ruin the story.

Dark Lady Watch Over us

21 Likes

Different people have taken different things from events. Where they see a spiteful act burning the tree I see a cunning change plan to make up for Saurfang disobeying orders. To me Saurfang’s actions have been nothing but betrayal and Baine is no better. There was a great meme on reddit showing all the atrocities against his people, those that he’s now embracing as the greater good.

To me most of her choices have been just in my view but somewhat dark at times. I have thoroughly sever The Dark Lady during her reign as Warchief.

It was very clear from the off that Blizzard wanted us to despise her and choose to side with Saurfang. I think it caught them off guard that so many players wanted her to succeed.

I really do think the Horde is very split. I don’t know how things are with Alliance players, if some are disillusioned with Anduin and how he handled the Night Elves situation. The only difference is the Alliance have not been given any way to show that (to date) with choices in dialogue. I think they should have tbh.

24 Likes

Well with them adding Death Knights to the allied race lot ! (If it is happening) it would be a perfect opportunity to have San’layn !! God it would be a dream come true!!

7 Likes

I think if they gave the Horde the San’Layn they’d have to play fair and give the Alliance the High Elves.

17 Likes

Feels good to find a post I relate with after all those finger pointing posts the day after 8.2.5 came out :grin:

6 Likes

Safe haven for loyalists !

8 Likes

Yeah I put on my party hat as well when she literally blasted him into the shadowlands, about time lol. If she could do that move again but this time on Green Jesus, then most of the cringewirthy characters should be dead and well on the other side.

Yeahhh omggg Nathanos, I wasnt exxpecting that. But tbh I always kinda hoped hed die and Varian would take his place as newly risen UD version. Varian and Sylvanas made such a nice couple during attack on broken shore. Be so nice to see father and son on opposite sides, cant wait to find out how the story is gonna unfold.

3 Likes

I dont understand blizzard crusade to remove the nuances, from the game, i mean if all are good and nice, what we will be fighting “npc’s” only ? Each threat ?

Why not keep conflict going, also the “transformation of thrall and even worse saurfang” is also so out of character, yes they are orcs, and they are honorable but come on …

If they really put Calia in charge of the Forsaken it’s really the end of a faction.

People keep crying about genocide/war crimes/ killing. It’s a game, nothing really happens during peace time anyway.

Also we both lost 1 city each but at least NE got some nice customizations.

8 Likes

I agree but we have to find her first after she flew off from that tantrum she threw

2 Likes

I’ve really loved the divide Blizzard has created within the factions throughout this expansion. Both with the NPCs, but also the players. I’ve never known an expansion where people were so engaged with the lore before, and with voicing their own loyalties. It’s definately making BFA quite memorable to me because of it.

I can’t wait to see what they do with the Night Elfs. The conflict in the alliance is going to be quite interesting.

Ow and for the Dark Lady of course :slight_smile: I main a forsaken, they have always been my favourite race and Sylvanas has always been my favourite character. I’m loving her through this expansion, even though I wish it went a different direction (where she finds her ‘humanity’ and helps the forsaken find themselves; which was never going to happen tbh lol), but I’m enjoying this direction of story aswell.

14 Likes

Nelf got customizations with a good questline , belf got golden eyes just because it makes sense.

The whole peace thing is a mess , Calia is a mess to me, and Sylvanas is always welcomed in my eyes !

5 Likes

An Alliance in charge of the UD, ridiculous move.

16 Likes

I agree, I hope this shows Blizzard how invested the players are with the story ! On my Alliance toon I am siding with Tyrande if a conflict does happen !! But my heart is always Victory For Sylvanas

6 Likes