Still going strong

I’ve still got some catching up to do, but the people i’ve encountered so far have been awesome !

I’m really liking the server and look forward to playing with you guys when i hit 60. Every zone i go into there are still people leveling up their first character like me but also plenty of people leveling their alts which can be very handy.

Way to go, keep your wits about you tho because i will be hunting horde for honour and the like!

no honour here sara, please move along.

Get to 48 already :stuck_out_tongue: Btw im glad the leveling experience is as good as it is still. I was a little afraid we were abit down on players in the world actually.

lots of fresh players in every zone so far for me, and lots of people playing their alts. Going to be getting fresh characters for a while yet i reckon.

haha, yeea im not looking forward to the next few weeks ! might have to hide in dungeons for a while !

It is indeed recommended. As we have witnessed today and for this week hillsbrad is going to be a nonstop battle for conquest and fastfood honour. Now you kinda went in the middle of it all as some may have noticed which could result in light trampling. Excuse me for the rudeness.

1 Like

touche sara,

You’re pretty famous on reddit now btw!

Haha such is the case, i didnt expect it to blow up like it was, got plenty of whispers ingame wanting to know the story. However have never been in reddit before personally. Mabye its time to make the leap and spread my name in the classic reddit.

Tread carefully young adventurer, reddit can be a dark and dangerous place.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.