Still no changes to enchancement, not even the slightest tuning

Man seriously, can we please have some enhancement tuning!? I mean arcane mage got a 6% overall buff.
So sick of waiting around for blizz to notice.

3 Likes

guess they don’t even know what to tune…
Whole spec is like whackamole garbage coaster.

My stormstrikes can vary from 10k to 60k, that alone is just stupid. Aoe stays pretty bad regardless.

Enhance shaman got replaced by essence of focusing iris which is now 25% of my overall dmg. Great design right there

1 Like

Heh, I love the term “whackamole garbage coaster”. Sums it up perfectly.

But yeah, enhance shaman is in a really, really weird spot, where it’s hard to fiddle with. They can actually deal some pretty disgusting damage, but it’s just so random. They could definitely do with some more consistent damage. The whole play style just feels like you’re a crack addict waiting for that next hit of stormstrike.
Then you’ve got this really awkward way of healing where you need to pull from your offensive resource pool. I like how fury warriors heal by still being able to stay offensive, and it costs them nothing. Meanwhile you got enhance shaman’s hopping around using up their maelstrom for a heal that’s equivalent to a disease riddled bandaid.
I’m not even going to delve into how annoying flametongue and frostbrand are. Just let them enhance their weapons for a longer period of time, similar to how sin rogues coat theirs with poisons and be done with it.
I love enhancement shaman because I’ve always liked the idea of a melee focused class bending the elements to his will, but this just feels awkward and unrewarding.

same thing
i enjoyed the mop version, the legion version encha
but now i cant beat literally anyone in duels
we get nerfed to the ground

In pve the dmg i do is quite ok and more or less consistent over the course of a dungeon. I can hold myself up to okish levels but good dhs or rogues just destroy me in AOE, but the need essence helps with out aoe dmg patting.
One problem is actually that you don’t know where the dmg actually comes from. All my skada shows are small numbers, I don’t have heavy hitters. Highest hit is usally sundering if I had roll the wolves double fire up which is just around 80k (this is very sad, I won the rng lottery and still hits for garbage on a 45s cd / 1:30)

In pvp, I don’t deal disgusting dmg at all. Maybe if you have a healer in your back you can somehow get lucky and destroy a mage with no armor but also only if you get some rng procs with dbl dmg stormstrike and crits but on plate… a fury warrior doesn’t even lose health against me before I am dead. 8k Stormstrikes are real fun…
Most of the times I am dead before I can even put all my buffs going and get some procs. Against melees you just insta die and against casters you get kited so heavily that you also do no dmg at all.

In wotlk I at least had a 3s freedom and when I connected i destroyed someones health and in the mean time I used shocks, heals and lightning bolts

Well arcane is in a worst dps state than enhance its bottom of the barrell for every fight literally and a 6% blanket dps buff for them is laughable as thats not the problem for arcabe.

This is actually super hilarious, because that’s exactly how theese spells used to work - but since pruning, they made them active clickers so “the spec feels more engaging”

Blizzard are really not very.brilliant often :stuck_out_tongue:

No kidding? Lol well I guess if they didn’t have to keep recasting these abilities they’d have next to no buttons to press

1 Like

(they just replaced flame shock and frost shock, and we lost instant lava bursts and chain lightnings/bolts + few other spells)

I played enh in Cata (on 2 last patches), MoP (whole expansion), Legion (last 2 patches) and BFA 1-2 months. And I never saw enh became that bad.

Even if we’ll look to the past of enh shamans, they was not that OP and still playable. Now they’re not playable if you’re targeting high end content or PVP and is a pain to play on.

When BFA started, I thought “oh, ok, they broke enhs, but may be later they’ll fix them, it’s still not a last patch”. Now, I lost all hopes of enh becoming playable in BFA. Enh requires not a change someday on some patch, but a HOTFIX because this really annoying what they did to enhs.

Once I stopped paying for subscription after 1 month of playing in BFA, now I’ll do it again. Once again, we need a HOTFIX, not a hopes that something will change in 9.0 or so. Too many suggestions were already mentioned on NA and EU forums, but still nothing happened and this spec / class just ignored by blizz.

They don’t care. I lost my hope on this devs.

Can’t blame you. Just check the Blizz tracker for this forum…

well to be fair, there are no class balance changes since months…
the last thing was 6% more dmg for arcane and NOTHING else

maybe they think balance is truely good at the moment? haha

give me back flame shock and frost shock with root. keep your stupid flame tongue and frost brand active ability locked away in hell thanks

they gave dks a 15% damage increase, and Frost DK got some buffs in the rune generation department on top of damage buffs.
As Frost DK and Enhance Shaman were the laughing stocks of WoW I was kind of hoping they’d buff enhance at the same time, but nope…

yup some changes were done for with the new patch, I was more talking about hotfixes.
But anyways even the big patch itself didn’t have many class tunings <.<

shaman is just sad to play, but mainly in pvp. I can hold myself in the lower M+10-13 mythics and can’t complain about it too much dmg wise because the essence replaced my class for aoe dmg.
I can pat my dmg numbers if I smartly you my lazer for big packs

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.