Still no response about BG issue?

2 Jully is coming very soon. Can’t wait to see the Q2 subscription drop in your investor session.

3 Likes

What issue? It’s working as it should.

12 Likes

The issues are player made, but it sucks.

I’d take merc mode, arena pass, faction change or whatever.

2 Likes

There have been enough responses about the ‘BG issue’. It’s entirely a player created issue and can be easily fixed by those very same players crying about it by them taking personal responsibility (a foreign concept to many these days it seems) and doing something about it.

6 Likes

The current solution is to boost an ally char to 58 and go from there. Then enjoy your 500 honor per hour alliance crap pugs.

You are provided everything you were promised and everything you pay for

They do not owe you anything

Now I am not defending them I am just saying I wouldn’t answer either if people behaved like entitled 12 year olds

2 Likes

O give it a rest already. We get it you have long Q’s. This is because of a faction imbalance that the player case created. Also the gloating from the Horde did not help so you have no sympathy points to cash in now. There is no response because there is nothing to respond to. The battlegrounds are working as intended. An equal number of players for each faction fight in an enclosed scenario to do objectives. Capture the flag, hold points, kill a specific NPC so on.
If you are part of the more populated faction you have less more people in Q so you have to wait your turn.
And there is nothing to respond with because whatever they say it will backfire.
And before someone says “But mercenary mode…”. No that opens a can of worms that can never be closed. If they change anything because of this then there is nothing they can’t change for the sake of convenience.

4 Likes

There has but Blizzard have not been among those, well any that are helpful anyway.

What can they say?

• We will change this by adding same faction battlegrounds. Well that’s not part of the original game now is it? So why not add other things?
  • We will add mercenary mode. Ok so add dungeon finder. You fixed the 1h wait for PvP-ers now fix my 1h DPS wait for a group.
  • We will not do anything as that was the way the game was. Nooooo I QUIT YOU SUX!!! And so on.

Well it’s not NoChanges anymore. It’s SomeChanges now, drums got nerfed already which a clear change to the game itself.

Faction change would probably be the least intrusive when it comes to changes to the game.

3 Likes

Iam here from Europe Server to check, if everything is the same Situation.
Long story short: Ofc it is.

Some alliance dudes tell its good, horde thinks it isnt. Majority seems to be horde, by far, so guess what will happen.

Majority of horde will quit pvp and the situation will fix itself?

Some changes are ok. Bug fixes for example. Or exploits that never got patched. This one however is not a problem with a faulty item or a glitch. It’s how the game works. And it’s the player base’s doing.
To change this would be to add a feature or change a core mechanic. It’s not the same as a nerf or a fix. If they do this they may as well add dungeon finder.

You bet Blizzard is totaly fine with losing player, right? (Money)

So guess what.

Well realm transfers and such have been done before to alleviate problems with population. This is clearly a population issue where 90% of PvP oriented players have gone horde. It sucks for alliance PvPrs also.

I don’t see them complaining, I’m certain they have a few solutions to this problem that involves lots of money.

You… expect them complaining?
Look. I like that. Realy. Balanced Factions, everyhing as exciting as it was 15 Years ago. Real Progress in Karazahn, challenging Heroics, Horde and Alliance equal in Numbers. Man, that’d be nice. Like a dream come true. But, and i think you are smart enough, its just not how decades old games work nowadays. And most of all: Not how profit-oriented companys work. They keep the situation for some weeks to get some people into paid boost. . Maybe with free faction change followed, but also this wont fix the situation. Iam almost certain we get mixed BG’s. Nail me on that if iam wrong.
(and sorry for grammar, as i said, just an filthy europe looking around how it is on other regions)

Damn dude you type really fast :slight_smile:

Iam prepared. :wink:

1 Like

Introduce free horde to alliance faction changes please! And to it ASAP before it’s too late.

Queues are up to 80-85 minutes for EOTS/AB now, that’s not sustainable in the long run.

1 Like