Still no way to make money with professions?

A long time ago I managed to hoard up enough money for half a year of subscription, but since months everything dried up, nothing I try is profitable anymore.

I used to farm herbs 30 mins a day so I could get enough gold to substain my subscription, but now even herb prices dropped significantly. I’m living up my hoarder battle.net balance and it’s really overshadowing my experience.

I always used alchemy to make money because potions, flasks and transmutations always sold well, but ever since BFA came around literally every potion or flask has at least a -50G loss on craft after counting with the multiple craft chance, same with living steel. I have no idea why everyone is selling them much below material cost price but it killed it for sure.

So far everything else I tried seemed to be dead too, vial of the sands barely makes a profit anymore, sky golems are dead, it’d require like 20 characters to sustain my sub, there doesn’t seem to be anything new being added.

99% of the gold making videos say “do m+ carries, play the ah”. Are money making professions really dead on high pop realms?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.