Still No Word About the Nameplate Range Issue In Battlegrounds

It is an absolute joke that not one single Blizzard Dev has addressed the nameplate range cap issue in Battlegrounds.

We do not know whether the change is a bug, whether it was intended, or what the Devs’ response to the community outcry about the issue is either way.

Absolute radio silence from Blizzard, despite there being posts about this on both the EU and NA forums with lots of interaction from many players.

Wake up Blizzard, and do something. It is literally game breaking, and I refuse to get used to it.

1 Like

agreed, they should return back (or fix) the issue of not being able to see nameplates of enemies which are targeted and located far away, regardless of how far they are. Because now it looks like blind games where everyone is spamming pings to check where the hell enemies are moving/rotating or located or spamming in voice “Where is enemy dh, enemy dk etc”. Iam sick and tired to hear and see all these pings and spamming calls from the whole group and to use these pings/spam questions myself disturbing the gameplay

1 Like

Isnt it fixed? I dont have any nameplate problem in BGs.

It’s not fixed in pvp only for pve, as weird as that might sound.
But I’d recommend to write it under “Technical support”, because my impression is that noone but the players read the “Battleground” forums.

1 Like

I agree, although, I’ve found it weirdly fun to play around it… still would not want it like this forever.

it shows the attitude of blizz over this game) which is very bad

1 Like

I’ve not found it fun in the slightest. I only log in now once a day to check if it’s fixed, and then I just log out and play something else if it’s not fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.