Still no wraithchill illusion

I cant answer on my post i have allready here , but i still dont have the wraithchill enchantment

1 Like

Wraithchill is given to players who preordered Shadowlands Epic Edition, and only Epic One, if you bought it already check your illusion tab/mail if it’s not there then write ticket in game.

Hey Quetsiyah,

I have checked this for you and can see that the Wraithchill Illusion is unlocked for your account. If you cannot apply the illusion, it could be that an illusion effect is already present, as some weapons have their own glows and effects that hide normal enchants. This will prevent you from being able to apply any illusions to the weapon and override it’s normal colors. Legion Artifact skins are an example of this.

Ranged weapons, such as bows, guns and crossbows, cannot have illusions applied to them either. If you are looking for the illusion on a Hunter, it will show in your collection, but not as an option when transmogging.

Mine seems to be missing from the list of Illusions. I had 49/50 yesterday. Now 48/49.

Did you refund your shadowlands preorder by any chance?

No, but it already fixed itself it seems. It happened shortly after getting the Void Edge Illusion.

1 Like

i still cant find in my transmog collection or anywhere else i wrote a ticket allready :frowning:

I have had a lot of issue of the look vanishing on the second melee weapon if i am dual wielding especially if im running two weapons both transmogged into the slayer of the lifeless then it seems to switch between which of the two swords the enchant appearance will stop appearing on next.

There is a bug with the illusion and the DH class doing fel rush. They do know about that one though.