Still not returning!

You still need atleast 4 characters for being able to collect all armors in the game (and perhaps a DH for weap) so 5 characters needed for transmogs.
And then to advance all the professions which are 13 still? then it adds up to 7 characters needed to enjoy all the content of this game.
Who in its right mind can grow to like 7 different “alter egos” online?
I cannot thus I am still not returning to this game…

23 Likes

Hmmmm.
It makes me wonder, is this why i am not returning aswell?

22 Likes

I agree, i think blizz only listen to the ones that pay, so they have no idea why we not coming back.

23 Likes

I must admit myself that it is difficult to be several characters online, it is exactly as you guys say… Whats your names?
Waiting
For
Onecharacter
Allclasses

This forum really helps alot of ppl coming together to agree with eachother i must say.

22 Likes

Really? Posting and answering yourself? Same achievement points, same pets, same mounts.

I would suggest seeing a professional.

3 Likes

Some people are devoted :slight_smile:
By the way it’s clear from his character names through the first four posts.

I would enjoy to play a couple hours here and there but not worth a sub that way, price of a full game every three months. Well, which game, there are cheaper and steeper ones. :wink:

I actually have fun playing multiple classes. It gets boring after a while.
Deleting characters feels weird, especially with guilds and stuff. Reset could be nicer.
They are starting to add new levels at the end again, so it’s getting less appealing to reroll, though.

One char, all classes will never come in WOW.

It is an approach, but why would they do it? Part of the fun is leveling alts. They invested heavily into chromie time and people like it. Why would they ruin that?

The story and world is built for alts but the systems for maining a single character… it doesn’t make sense anymore

Only being allowed to play one character would be ridiculous and horrible. My characters are all different, with their own identities. The notion that my LF Draenei paladin, a devoted follower of the light, could take on the role of my warlock, who reaches into the twisting nether and summons demons to do her bidding, is utterly absurd.

2 Likes

Go play FFXIV. Thanks for trying too polute this game :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Complain again and again if you want everything it’s pretty normal a plate class can’t get cloth armor or a monk can’t get a warglaive tbh

Some of the covenant armor sets are account wide (if your character buying them has a high enough renown level with their covenant).

So Blizzard is moving a bit on this. Plus these sets look the same regardless of armor type as they are cosmetic.
eg) Ensemble: Court Inquisitor’s Vestments.

And i was explaining that aswell, how is it possible to just swich character here and like your own posts…
i have sometimes wondered how certain posts gets a lot of likes, so i had to try.

By the way its only characters on my now unsubbed account that i did this with.
1 account no montly pay.

And i Advocate changes i want. regardless of what is happening on the blizz corporation side.
I will take a look when the race/class restrictions are lifted.
But until then, Runescape, legends of aria and FF are my 1 character games, though i wish there were more games that suites me WoW would be perfect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.