Still trash phasing

It feels like cross realm just links up specific servers, maybe that’s how it works too. Kazzak seems to get mostly alliance from sylvanas, ravencrest and outland so nazjatar has been pretty brutal the past few weeks.

1 Like

But anyway, I believe trying to talk about equality is vain without real statistics to rely on. So we can try to make guesses, we’ll never know until Blizzard decide to release their backtrack.

Fair point mate. I’m just pissed that its been a while now and everytime i log on there a huge raiding newhome.

That’s one of the reason I hate Nazjatar and avoid having to lay a foot there as much as possible

gotta get dem pearls.

I see people from all over the place tbh. I’ve frequently moved shards as well. It’s an ever changing mix.

If by small you mean an extra +1% or +5% and not weekly reward, I don’t think it would motivate people enough to enable PvP given the higher chances of them getting trampled on and not getting anything out of it.

Also, making it server specific will create an even bigger disparity between Horde and Alliance in term of the population with Warmode On. So if right now we have something A:H = 1:3, with what you are suggesting we’ll get something like 1:7 or 5:1 on alot of servers. With most servers being in favor of the Horde.

Yeah, but you have to keep in mind that most of the time those groups are not in the same region. Usually, the Alliance goes to Zul’dazar whereas the Horde goes to Kul’tiran if they are looking for World PvP. So, a lot of times it’s just not possible to simply drop groups of 40 people against other groups of 40 people. Also, 40 vs 40 tends to make the region lags. There are so many little details like some of the ones I mention to take in consideration when it comes to phasing. Which makes it virtually impossible what you suggested most of the time.

Yes, but most servers were dominated by Horde players.

The authentic World PvP experience.

You could also make it dynamic if you have have way more alliance on the server the horde gets a bonus and the otherway around.

Understandable and yes it will be difficult to manage about the server lagging they should just make a fix for it, its kinda stupid having a mmorpg but people can’t have large scale pvp without the server lagging its a billion dollar company.

probably i don’t know the stats.

i believe sharding puts us all together at times?

but yes, its totally broken.

today i was doing the achievement “about to break” in the “cursed” island in stormsong valley. i had gotten 2 curses, and had been standing still for probably 10-15 minutes maybe cause the 3rd and 4th time i filled the bar i did not get the 3rd curse and then out of nowhere, for no reason, the whole area i was standing in just reset. the 3 mobs that were attacking me vanished and a moment later appeared where they had spawned.

this is totally broken tech. review it asap.

It’s still an unproven system because it just does whatever it wants.

Tuesday I was waiting for an air drop in Nazjatar and it sharded me out of it.

Today I was doing the Hydra daily quest and there was nobody around, halfway through killing a big one it sharded me to a full alliance shard where I was in the middle of like 5-10 alliance and I died instantly.

It just doesn’t work, it’s a piece of trash of a system and VERY far from the “Blizzard quality” that frankly doesn’t even exist anymore.

It literally can’t even balance the factions like it’s supposed to, it’s always either zero alliance or the alliance ganks every quest location.

Feeling outnumbered? Try joining a wpvp community for group pvp.

Horde and Alliance WPvP guilds and communities

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t like this kind of answer at all, not the first time I hear it, tho.
We won’t just call out for help everytime there is an uneven situation. Most of the time, people just do something else for a while, it costs ways less time.

It’s like saying “hey, my website is broken when I click there, and there.” And having the dev saying back “well, just don’t.”

It’s aimed at players that like the idea of grouping up, but perhaps don’t know about communities, or a community exists for wm. If you don’t want to group, you are not gonna be interested in a community, so no prb.

Then it’s fixed.

What about a 70/30 imbalance? Would you say the 70% Faction should get 30% and the 30% Faction get 10%?

Because that’s happening too…

If willing to join a group ye, it can work out that enemy doesn’t want to attack a 5 party. Won’t always work, but better than solo.

I’m not sure you understood, I modified your message while quoting it, and that’s the quote that was targetted by “it”

Apologies! Ye, I reread!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.