Stolen account items

Hello, I hope have a good day. Recently, my account was hacked. After a lot of effort and opening a ticket, I managed to get the account back,But when I entered my account, I noticed that all the items in my account and the gold I had were all stolen. Can anyone help me, what should I do?

I would re-open the ticket to let them know you didn’t get them back, as items and gold are usually returned as well. If there had been some problem, I would think they’d let you know.

1 Like

I opened a new ticket, God forbid it comes back, I worked hard for them

That will take quite a while, which is why Roisin said open your old ticket again.

2 Likes

Do you think it will come back?

normally Blizzard restores items if it’s obvious you’ve been hacked.

Hi there Ukiko,

I’m glad to hear you were able to get back on the account already and can hopefully up and running on your characters again soon.

While we will always do our best to make sure your characters are in a playable state, keep in mind that a full restoration of everything you had previously isn’t guaranteed and account security is ultimately your own responsibility.

For more information on how to stay safe in the future and avoid losses altogether, be sure to check out the support article here:

2 Likes