Stoneage’s Lvl 10 Duel Tournament (Zandalar Tribe – Alliance only)

Stoneage’s Lvl 10 Duel Tournament (Zandalar Tribe – Alliance only)

Hey you! Looking for an excuse to start levelling another character? Or maybe you want to show off your skills?
Join this tournament for level 10 Alliance players and get a chance to win 1 gold and be the pride of Alliance!

When?
Monday (September 9th) 8pm server time

How do I sign up?
Whisper me in-game (Stoneage – Priest) or post your in-game level 10 character name and class here.
Alternatively you can join my Discord and post at the #world-of-warcraft channel.
You can only sign up until Sunday (September 8th) 11:59pm (BST) and then I’ll create the brackets and post them online. (Might close the signups sooner if we reach an ideal number of participants but could still use reserve players in case of last minute dropouts).

Where will it be and what to do if I’m a participant?
The tournament grounds will be just south of Goldshire (Elwynn Forest) at the spot where the Darkmoon Faire is supposed to be.
If you’re a participant, make sure you are logged into the game before 8pm server time and you will be invited to a raid formed by me.

Rules:

• Must be level 10
  • Consumables are allowed (Healing potions / Food buffs / Elixirs)
  • Best of 3

Prizes:

• 1st place: 1 gold
  • 2nd place: 50 silver

The tournament will be streamed on my Twitch channel (stoneagerubble)
You can also join my Discord for easier contact (DM me and I’ll send you an invite to the server - StoneageRubble
#1514)

Feel free to provide me with suggestions and constructive feedback and I might update/change the original post.

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea, great to see the alliance getting into some rp events as well.

1 Like

i feel there are many non pvp oriented or casual players sadly

And yet it might’ve been fun event, which I think it was meant to be anyway… :exploding_head: