Stop adding stuff to the PVP daily Event currency

This isnt fun content, its a quick 15 min run every 24 hours. its crap.

If you want to add stuff to a currency, then add it to the dungeon currency, to get people back into dungeons as they are completely dead now.

reading these things on the wowhead news, making me sad we killing off the activity of the game.

3 Likes

At some point iā€™d like to stop doing dungeons with main chars and only do them with altsā€¦ And alts benefit from Realsā€¦ While thereā€™s no other usecase for Ember. So it either to force people to do something they dont want with mains, to have Reals with so many competitive picks or to find an usecase for Embersā€¦ They did good

i agree with this.
i dread the idea of being forced to do daily quests.
the daily world tour of the dungeons is time consuming enough, and now they are gonna make me do the stupid daily quests too like omg.

at least doing the dungeons with the boys is great fun and a stimulating activity whereas the daily quests in searing gorge are pretty much the opposite of that.

They should add stuff to the STV event honestly. It was fun watching everybody clash FFA in a 5 man group. You had a lot of varieties there too. Unlike the ā€œBRM Eventā€ which is just camping as a raid the entrances to dungeons/raids.

You had:

• Stealth group going for quick kills and deaths
  • Melee group with WF/WS also going for maximum burst
  • Any ranged group hiding behind terrain and obstacles
  • The shaman group camping the tribute monument on an unreachable terrain

All they had to do was to fix minor issues such as

• making 3-4 more monuments per area to hand in blood
  • let healers/casters buff before being ready to fight
  • minor stuff such as being not affected by hunter slow fields while invulnerable
1 Like