Stop buffing blodthirsty for season 4

All you do by buffing warrior for season 4 was the damn blodthirsty,
How about you buff Onslaught like crazy with 100%more damage to it,In season 2 Onslaught was not even on first 6 in dps rotation,it was so bad,people just used because give rampage sometime.
Season 3 is over season 2 like alot with dps,don’t know who the heck would vote for season 2,Odyn’s fury was so good,also empowering Bloodbath.
This season is a melthdown.

2 Likes

Imma explain it to you , i rather skip the season then play annihilator again. Thats why i voted that. Here is your answer.
Just balance this spec already like promised

1 Like

I never felt playing anihilator even it was tallented,i was only focussed on Odyn’s Furry,Bloodbath and Massacre,Annihilator was just like Onslaught maybe a bit worse.
I was a fun of Onslaught but it never got too much attention due to the long cooldown and weak damage it has .At the very beginning i hated annihilator because i used it in Season 2 pvp,but it was different the the season 3 pve.On way or another i am hoping they will buff Onslaught at the end and nothing else as it doesn’t require rage like Massacre.

1 Like

I think only those who play arms chose the season 2 set. I don’t see any logic in those who play Fury and choose the S2 set