Stop Feeding Horde to Alliance !

Did anyone else read this in a really bad Russian accent? :smiley:

4 Likes

were doing it for less.

1000 azerite and 50 conquest on top of that item.

What, you think alliance would settle for less?

Forgot about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: true. The 10% bonus will do for us.

Sadly, this epic bonding experience didn’t come naturally or for the sake of wpvp, but the promise of lewt.

Yes :sweat:

1 Like

Well if your name is dontkillplz in game with warmode on i’d free up my time just to corpse camp you :slight_smile:

Easy and fast solution is turn wm off as others pointed out.

In a raid you don’t get credit for quests so there are very very few raids that sit there just to kill ppl, most of the alliance are grouped 3-5 ppl for that wk quest.

The 40 man raids you see are probably some groups of 2-5 ppl that banded together but they are not in a raid, this was the case with the first week they introduced this with groups of people storming that pyramid.

1 Like

I’m PvP player so I turn off warmode. I don’t want to waste time fighting group of plebs who aren’t even 1550 cr in any PvP bracket. I prefer to finish my quests quickly and focus on arenas.

Warmode is not a PvP content it’s “casual” content where casuals can group up to camp some opposite faction players. PvP is when fight is fair.

2 Likes

PVP = player versus player. No matter what. You are delusional.

5 Likes

Lol…that’s like saying war is only war, when the battle is fair.

4 Likes

Yes I know but I play for fair PvP experience not ganking 2 low gear/low level players as premade. It’s not fun for me. I just don’t want to waste time for this.

1 Like

Because being good or bad at pvp isn’t what i was talking about. Yes…i don’t do arena, nor rbg’s. I love wpvp though. The reason i called you delusional is because according to you non arena pvp, world pvp and even pvp without honor is actually not pvp lol.

To bad your arena rating doesnt boost your IQ as well.

8 Likes

I are stronk at pvp. I are pvp god. I can change definition of pvp at my will.

/flex , /roar

4 Likes

Hahah hahah ha hahahah hahah. Almost weekend bois!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. Warmode isn’t content for dedicated PvP players but for casual plebs who want to kill others. You can only kill someone with 5v1 numeruous advantage as any decent player would just farm you xD

What’s the most hilarious you are 3 scrubs from the same server. Is it coincidence? xD

1 Like

I am dedicated to war mode, so no rating, and only wm reward level gear. All I do is wpvp. Love 1v1. Win some lose some, all good fun. But wm is no rules PVP, fair is irrelevant. So ye, do what is fun ofc. Bgs and arena are for players that like scripted pvp. WM is for players that like random chaos (or reward freeloaders). To each their own :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t say it’s wrong to like it but I wanted to bring the fact that most end game PvP players (arena, rbg) just have it turned off. Whenever I watch any rank 1 player stream he has warmode off because it’s waste of time fighting 5 alliance players grouped up popping all CDs everytime they see you.

I have warmode on few of my alts. Last time I was attacked on my 130 k hp R druid by full gear Feral who popped all CDs on me. It’s hilarious how I troll them so they give up. Unless they have 3-1 numerous advantage or they are dps + healer I usually own them.

Ye it’s just different expectations, and each game mode caters to those expectations.

Open wpvp, no rules, variable skill/type opponents is fun if you like randomness. You don’t know what’s gonna happen. 1v1, 1v40, 40v1, and everything in between.

Arena is straightforward fair combat. That’s cool for pvp where you are interested in measuring yourself against other pvpers and progressing.

I’m an avg skill wpvper, but even if I was an arena pro skill level, I’d still love the randomess of wpvp.

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong in you liking it. I don’t - I’m a PvP player and I have warmode off because it’s waste of time. These 10% AP is not worth. I can make 1-2 expedition after quests and I might get even more Azerite. So if someone complains that he can’t make any quests - turn it off. You don’t have to play it if you don’t enjoy it.

3 Likes

And that is totally fair enough. It’s awesome that wm has the off option. It’s the players that insist on having wm turned on even though they clearly don’t like it that I can’t fathom. Like you say, 10% is not worth it if you are not interested in wpvp.

1 Like