Stop Feeding Horde to Alliance !

For so long now we horde get outnumber easily 3-5 Vs. 40 and we are not even in a group !

Prevent Honor in Raid Groups outside BGs and dont make it so that Assualt quests should be done solo

I don’t know how Alliance think that this any fun tbh …

3 Likes

Sigh

Another one of these

5 Likes

How about you getting ganked 1v 40 in each and every assault , 1 v 5 in most qorld quest and every few days in your major city to the point that you CANNOT do any content and CANNOT enjoy your play time ???

I am 100% sure it will be Alliance Tears all over again like how it was at the start of this failed expansion

1 Like

Warmode off, maybe? Just a suggestion

4 Likes

Before we rage at Drae, they do have a point. There are a hundred of these threads. We know the situation. We know that Alliance have the incentive to group up. The Horde still do outnumber the Alliance from time to time. There are instances of Zerg rushing on both sides. It just happens that the Alliance get better sweets for doing so, for no proper reason.

1 Like

my point is that players from both factions experience these things. Sometimes horde does 40 man raids, sometimes alliance does. There’s nothing to complain about.

As I mentioned in another thread, it’s like going into a pool and complaining that it’s wet in there

7 Likes

Its clearly from all of this that Blizz favours Alliance , this was very EZ to fix , dont give honor in raid groups , no quests or honor for more than 5 people

Look now , Assault on Vol , Alliance camping our quests , 2 Hrs now only done 3 our of 5

Is this fun ???

2 Likes

Slaughtered the alliance in the assult on the shards I was on, though I am aware its a shard by shard basis. not as many seem to be coming on now. Hilarius really, not only do they apparently need freebies to get them on now they are asking for freebees that are better than you get from normal raiding.

all the while horde seem perfectly fine with just 10%. Odd they wouldnt be poping on, this is the week that filling out conquest will get you 400 item level gear. Comeone guys time to pop on WM complete invasion quests for conquest to get that sweet sweet loot.

1 Like

So let me get this right. Instead of hitting ANY rest area in Voldun and turning off Warmode you’ve let yourself get farmed for 2 hours and managed to only do 3 quests where the whole lot should have only taken 15 minutes tops?

Lol, of all the things to come to the forums to complain about. I’m sorry, but you deserve the pain. :smiley:

6 Likes

Because without sweets most alliance guys turn wm off.
Thanks to sharding you can either be in total control of a zone or getting chopped every 2 second, so for many player, why bother with the risk of getting stuck for half an hour to do a couple of wq? Having a reward may justify so.

People that talks about faction balance tend to forget that even if the total number of players is roughly the same, not all those player engage in the same number in the same activities.

4 Likes

Exactly, you’ll never be up against the entire regional population of the opposing Faction in any single shard.

I just think the sweets should be based on who is actually being affected in that shard/zone/area. Not given to people because someone else in their Faction is outnumbered. And it shouldn’t be withheld from people just because their Faction is doing better elsewhere.

2 Likes

And yesterday we had two horde raids camping flightmasters in both Deadwash and Fort Daelin. Simply put, it’s the same for both factions.

If you don’t like it just log out, log in a different character or go drink a cup of tea and log in again. In most cases especially as Horde your main character have completely switched shard on it’s own.

4 Likes

Depends on shard, lfg, player distribution. Being outnumbered on a shard is a non issue. In fact, it’s an opportunity for group wpvp. That’s a good thing.

Ofc it happens to both factions, and when you are outnumbered…

This is the preferred solution. Outnumbered? Group up. Kill em all. Hope they retaliate. Win a battle. Get wiped. Try again. This is wpvp.

3 Likes

true they ran away after proper resistance was shown, AOOers are so pathetic. the moment a risk of death shows up they flee. Probably why they dont keep WM while the horde does, horde accept the risk of death as part of the game while the AOOers dont.
more reason to not reward them at all.

2 Likes

Kill em Unhorn! Chase em down. Make em think twice about wm on! Almost makes me want to create a Horde!

Horde are lucky, aoo gives you a shared injustice to fight. Sounds fun.

1 Like

OP what u talking about? I rerolled to horde week ago ±, doin assaults EACH day, eager to kill any of my former brothers BUT I cant find em! All I see is horde everywhere, I guess its just my sharding… But still

1 Like

Me and my gang, we camped tortolian seeker quest and killed 25 player for my pvp quest.

It was a very bonding experience and it was fun seeing them doing everything to run away but fail miserably.

We will be collecting your tears the next time we receive the quest.

so you found pride… in camping people that cant really fight back.

alliance pvp AOOers everyone.

Pff on RU servers Horde is dominating, cause 0 whiners only strong pvp!

1 Like

I am almost worried. How can a 385 item still be a trigger for so many to turn WM on and do the quest? :thinking: