Stop feeding the alliance!

Please, please turn off your WM. We’ve all already got our “free” 400ilevel item by now. It’d be to some some Wq’s without full Horde raid groups camping the azerite mining areas…

1 Like

Well, Maybe they should give the 25 kill quest to the Horde as well now that the Alliance has tasted some blood themselves. Let the underrepresented Faction keep the +30 bonus but give this amazing incentive to both factions so we can duke it out with equal amounts of ferocity. :smiling_imp:

The problem started with Alliance players being outnumbered and not finding the +10 bonus good enough to fight for and it snowballed from there, but I don’t think we’ll run into the same problems when a Heroic piece of gear is on the menu… everyone wants a piece of that.

I don’t think the 25 kill quest is good for any faction to be honest.

In my guild there’s hardly anyone who plays with Warmode on. But today they all turned it on, did the quest, got their item, and then immediately turned it off again.
So yeah, they got an item, but they’re not helping with the Warmode faction imbalance by turning off Warmode as soon as they’ve completed the quest. And they weren’t really impacted by the Warmode faction imbalance before either, because they didn’t play in Warmode! So it’s a bit weird that they even have access to the quest.

Maybe the quest should have a requirement attached to it? Like “You must have killed 50 Horde players in Warmode in the previous week to be eligible for this quest.” Or something like that. It seems a bit weird that Alliance players who have never set foot in Warmode before are now grabbing a quest for easy 400 item level gear, before turning Warmode off again.

The +10% or +30% reward buff is great I think, because it’s only rewarding if you spend a lot of time in Warmode (either by questing or leveling).
The 25 kill quest doesn’t make Alliance players commit to Warmode for longer than it takes to complete the quest – and that’s not very long.

But maybe, just maybe this item level 400 piece of gear has been so attractive that there are now so many Alliance players in Warmode that next week there won’t be a quest and the +30% buff will be +20% instead. Maybe.

Mmm, yeah, it’s messy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Taking myself and the other Horde I ran into during the Stormsong assault as examples it sure feels like it. I ran into kill squads at every quest area, at every fp point. At some point I saw 6 blue bounties on the map, not in one place, but all across the zone. I also noticed less Horde groups in LFG.

But then again there are thousands of Horde players in the empty and forgotten corners of Warmode to balance out all the murder gnomes, so I’m betting on us still being the majority over all next week. Just not where it matters…:sweat_smile:

Then again, we’re only one day in. Lets see what happens.

Yeah this is probably an important detail. It’s day 1 of the new Season. A piece of gear that’s item level 400 is a big deal right now. And everyone’s playing.

It’ll probably be more “normal” again in a few days once the dust has settled.

Gonna leave this here

1 Like

This is great. Definitely will look into this further tomorrow.

What will happen exactly with you if some alli will take their gear peace? What prevent you from making gank group and wipe alli farm squads?

Honestly, agree with one thing here - hordies should have same quest too. But this can make again 5 alli vs 30 hordies in wpvp all time.

Its so funny how tables have turned.

Horde always bumps them selfs how awesome and how much better they are at anything seems it was gear all along that made them better seems they are as crap at pvp as alliance is because if you are so much better than us Alliance at pvp surely few point item level difference would not make any difference.

2 Likes

I actually like wm now. Azeroth feels more alive. It’s not about who’s good or bad at stuff, it’s about willingness to participate.

Sad thing is, 90% of the allaince will turn wm off the moment they get their shiney.
Horde had it on without any incentive, so the tables haven’t actually turned.

Keep at it though, haven’t had this much fun in years.

2 Likes

The “salt” people always refer to are the actual tears. You are a special one aren’t you?

1. I wonder what happens if you give candy to your child everytime they cry… Blizz will pay for this huge mistake in the long run.

2. For a bunch of cowards who need a retarded incentive to even look for their balls you alliance sure are talking big these days. Topkek.

They shut up? :thinking:

I meant in the long run lol

Well I’m in my 30’s and it still works with me. :wink:

Lol you didn’t have enough candy, man, you seem too cool, not spoiled enough :smiley:
Now in all seriousness, I can’t believe the direction the game is taking is benefitting anyone. Whenever I go to an assault in the first 5 minutes I’m jumped by 3 different big alliance groups. OR I join a horde raid group and farm other poor guys who can’t defend themselves against a group of 30+ people, obviously. Either way I’m wasting my time, it’s not fun at all. Anyone who finds this sort of “pvp” fun is most likely unable to kill anyone on their own and got ganked way too often.
Then let’s look at some other content. Island expeditions: I get to the weekend and I remember “Oh man I need to cap this”. I get about the same feeling when I need to take my car to the inspection, the difference is islands need to be capped every week, not once a year… Warfronts: “Oh, well, time to afk for a chance to get a useful piece of gear”. M+: “play that class and spec to even be considered”. Now add all the minor bugs here and there, like problems with classes or the infamous stuck in combat forever bug. For example, last week I spent over 7 hours farming Skyshards for the ruby serpent mount, only to find Alani is bugged and unkillable since 8.1 dropped pretty much. Apparently “devs are aware and it should be fixed soon”, but no plan to make it up for the people who just wasted several hours… All of this turns into a huge waste of time, and when you’re in a hurry it can get you quite upset. That’s not what I play for, that’s definitely not what I PAY for. The playerbase is clearly dropping, an obvious sign of that are the bg queues. In the beginning of BFA I waited 10-12 minutes tops for a bg most of the time, and it stayed like that for a while. For the last few days I’ve been waiting 25-30 minutes for a normal bg. They really need to take a big step into another direction, or soon this game will be dead. Even I am strongly considering quitting when my sub expires, and it makes me really sad, for over 13 years this is the only game I’ve played consistently. I can only hope they read players points of view and take them into consideration.

1 Like

please do, itll show blizzard what a mess warmode is and it shouldn’t have been implemented

I’m sure if the tables turn you wil have equally positive stuff to say.:wink:

Not at all! :yum:
In the beginning of BfA when Horde all but dominated Warmode and it was a giant sea of red, I complained on the forums and eventually turned Warmode off for a few weeks, because it wasn’t fun to get ganked for 20 minutes at every World Quest.

It’s always more enjoyable to be on the winning side. Though in fairness, even today the Horde are all over the place and far outnumber the Alliance. Just now the Alliance are less afraid to fight back :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so extremely enjoying the Horde Whine and Cry! its awsome