Stop feeding the alliance!

Lies dude. That post was all about attention.

4 Likes

Yes hopefully more allies saw this so we can get raid gear for everyone. You just have to die to flightpoint and nothing else.

1 Like

Die to flightpoint? Wat?

You might have seen our combined 8x5man group at flight point when u land.
Objective of this quest is to raise kill count till im rewarded with raid gear by killing you guys.

Oh. How courageous. Does Anduin know about this?

One of the less than fair strats that has popped up is ganking people at flight points, personally I prefer chasing you guys in 5 man death squads, much more fun tbh

It doesnt matter. What matters is tht I have i400 gear in my bag thanks to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gave you a like because, " blessed is the mind to small for doubt."

1 Like

Rich coming from a mook of the queen of warcrimes

Hey, HEYā€¦at least my queen didnā€™t camp the flightpoint in Teldrassil.

Actuslly Im kinda envious of their leadership in a sense.
Its progressive to have non-white female minority leader

Best moment of the day, when I went to timeless island and being ganked by horde raid from tarren mill and draenor.
I tried shield and hearthstone, but a priest from draenor mass dispelled and killed me :blush:
Fair enough.
I logout, logged my alt horde on draenor and I cheered the priest for a well played dispelā€¦ but also stating that I had my first 400 ilvl today thanks to raids like his :heart_eyes: keep going horde. We Alliance need first world boss. :laughing:
You bring me down, but I donā€™t fallā€¦ Iā€™m a well fed ally :rofl: and proud of it.

2 Likes

No she burned the way thereā€¦

Nice to know youā€™ll ignore insane game design as long as itā€™s you thatā€™s reaping the rewards. This counts for all the Allliance players gloating about this by the way.

Iā€™ll never leave Warmode, and I welcome more fights. But how anyone can look at this ilvl400+ reward and see it as anything else than absolute insanity is beyond me. Theyā€™re literally making lower than hc gear obsolete week by week for one faction, starting on day one of the new raid.

because ill have fun wading though the same abstract hell as you are now next month, and Iā€™m looking forward to it.

1 Like

It wonā€™t work actually. You could even make hordes turn WM off, but Iā€™m afraid there are so many of you that things would just be more or less even, at best. And, even if you did, the day we get the upper hand you will all turn WM back on again to get the rewards and weā€™ll be at the same point again after what, 1 week?

Thereā€™s no real solution Iā€™m afraid. Unless they take care of the true reasons why less people play alliance (being that racials? Care for storytelling? I donā€™t know really - honest) and balance factions better, it will always be next to impossible to fix this.

1 Like

All my Horde characters have WM on. Have fun crying while still outnumbering us.

Another horde crying?

too late i already got my new 400 bow just now.
all jokes aside, if they are trying to fix the faction balance i donā€™t think this is the right way.

Thereā€™s definitely still more Horde players in Warmode in general.

But you definitely get the sense that Alliance players have just turned into insane killing machines now.

In the past weeks youā€™d often have a sort of understanding between yourself and a Horde player that you came upon, that it wasnā€™t always worth fighting each other, so you just went about your business in relative peace. Yeah sure, weā€™re enemies, but letā€™s just do our quests and not waste time, you know?
And of course sometimes youā€™d run into big groups of enemy players, or thereā€™d be an assault or something, and then PvP would ensue. But it was rather predictable.

Right now itā€™s just kill on sight! Every Alliance player everywhere Iā€™ve seen today has just gone straight for the kill, zero hesitation. Usually with a bunch of other Alliance players right in their heel, ready to join the fray.

And those poor Horde players, some of them still think they can quest in relative peace like beforeā€¦Nope!

Even earlier today I saw 5 Horde players do a World Quest, and then 2 random Alliance players just charged them. Complete suicide mission. Of course I helped out and we managed to kill all those scumbag Horde, but still, the mentality is just nuts ā€“ and I love it! :joy:

And itā€™s of course because of that 25 kill quest. It turns every Alliance player in Warmode right now into an insane terminator whoā€™s only objective is to destroy every single Horde player in sight.

And on the flip side the Horde players are totally unprepared, because they arenā€™t likewise motivated, because they donā€™t have the quest! So theyā€™re just getting butchered like animals! :rofl:

Itā€™s amazing. Best World PvP so far in BfA. :star_struck:

3 Likes