STOP IT! Demon Hunters are fine!

well we aren’t rly fine, we lack compared to other classes in terms of dmg and pressure. Eye beam ( 1 of our main fury generators ) is interruble and it isn’t even doing that much of a dmg mb 10-15k at full channel. Our main dmg ability Chaos Strike hits like a wet nodle, the only time i see myself or another DH as top dps in arena is when one of the teams is stupid enough to gather for our cleave.Mastery is useless stats for us. We are unable to finish low health targets ( we need 3-4 sec/2-3 global CD to do 20k dmg ).Druid healer can put hots on our target and forget that we exist. Our representation in top 200 only shows that our class SUX

1 Like

Don’t play Blind Fury in arena. It’s way too easily interruptible.

nice try DH player

13 Likes

Arguments please? Most played combo is DH Boomy Resto. The main reason why is good is because of boomies dmg and cc + resto strong mana sustain and healing. So eventually you win in dampening. DH brings only dmg pressure. If they nerf Incarn now combo is dead. Give example of you being demolished by DHs because if you play high rating you dont see them often

Some streamer full of zits said it’s too strong.

No the reason why it’s strong is DHs mana burn. The DH being broken threads refer to their state before 8.1 but even now DH is still one of the strongest classes

Trill didn’t even use mana burn in the finals, stop this meme.

Mana burn was one of the easiest things to counter.

This is pointless. Tell me is there any other class that doesnt have spamable slow? Every melee class has it. DH no, so you give him mobility so they can have uptime. And i am not a DH player. I have 1 that i played for like 1 week. Obviously you don’t have one. People are just complaining everywhere and i dont really see the point. All they do is to say things like “LOL class that has dispel, purge, stuns, mobility, defensive CDS offensive cds WTF IS THAT? Its a free win class” Well why most of them complaining are stuck at 1.7 k rerolling FOTM and the ladder is not filled with DHs?

if i don’t play blind fury then there is no point in running Demonic and momentum build lack in sustain fury generation and healing, being overall abit worse than demonic

said the druid who doesn’t play arena

I guess we have different definitions of not playing arena

3 Likes

well playing battlegrounds doesn’t rly count

Common man, i think this is awkward…

STOP IT! Demon Hunters are fine! - #14 by Tgfu-kazzak hes 3k as rdruid??? are u blind

you do realise, he’s one of the best druids in 2v2…right???

https: //check-pvp. fr/database/character/?r=eu&q=Drae-Aegwynn

I guess playing dh has killed off your braincells.

5 Likes

okey my bad there… The site i opened didn’t show any score at all. Now since he is 3k score is he facing any DH’s and if he is are they any trouble at all ?

The site you are reffering to is probably the armory page. For some unknown reason you are not shown ans rating or statistics in general as long as you didn’t do at least one game in that respective bracket…

the point is did he reached 3k playing DH/rdruid? i guess ofc not and he also didn’t face many and the ones who he faced were 3 or 4 and repeating. But he never complained about surv hunts, rogues, discs priests…

They aren’t fine, they are designed for apes by apes.

4 Likes