Stop letting low mmr healers join higher games

i dont care if they are doing it to fill the void, i would rather wait longer and get a healer my mmr than keep getting dog healers who are like 1300-1400 mmr and letting them join with 1800 players you are just making us lose rating and its retarded!!!

is there any differences at that rating? getting 1,8k as DPS takes like 30 Games since u gain so much points compared to healers

1 Like

no it really doesnt when you just go 3/3 all the time due to healers just letting you flop even with 0 cc they just cannot heal…

Not much, and same goes for 2700 shuffle players complaining about 2400 healers and so on. There’s simply not that great of a difference to act like it’s ruining games, and on top of that everyone is else in the lobby is dealing with the same thing. Adapt and carry the games to get 4-2 at a minimum, or don’t and stagnate/lose rating.

There will always be something wrong/not optimal in every single lobby that you could look at and blame your losses on whether it be mmr disparities, the specs in the lobby, someone’s misplay, etc. People just need to stop focusing on every single small detail and blaming their results on that. Solo queue is a game of numbers where over time all of those things average out so ultimately the only determining factor in someone’s rating is their own personal performance because that is the only constant variable which you have complete control over.

2 Likes

you cannot carry a 1200 healer as ele when you are facerolled down by 2 melee and healer just lets you die, sooooo sick of this “carry the game” “play better” i have like 2.3/2.4 exp across wow retail classic/warmane etc but not much you can do when you are zug zuged and healer just lets you die…

1 Like

That’s simply not true.

First of all Ele has a lot of tools to kite on their own, and you being able to position well and not put your healers in a bad spot to get cc’d/killed will help a lot with letting them heal you.

Second of all if they are that bad then you can exploit that as well when facing them.

There are ele shaman climbing the ladder every single day living vs. melee with 1200 cr healers. If they can do it then so can you.

1 Like

i honestly love when people talk about other specs do dont even play or have played, if you really think ele and even any caster can kite in this day and age you clearly dont have a clue about the game in 2023 and need to go back to classic where kiting exists

2 Likes

I’m 1400 rated.
Just watched a 1800 tissuepaper ele go 0-6 in my lobby. Pumped every defensive into him. Maybe if he’d stayed in range I might have saved 1 round for him. :person_shrugging:

He /w me to tell me healers at this rating suck.
I’m inclined to agree, only an r1 healer coulda saved him. (neither healer struggled to save his kill targets tho).

Let me apologize on behalf of all 1400 healers for not being able to carry you guys with +2k exp ^^

1 Like

Don’t make me laugh. If I am on my rogue and the healer has no idea what he is doing in high rating games I just collect free wins.

ranking up as DPS is probably the most easy mode ever in SS u issue

only healers are having a hard time to climb

Im so sick of these moronic posts i had to log in.
Listen your MMR is only compared against the enemy class. So it is healer vs healer and dps vs dps.
If the healers are that bad as you say, then you should have no problem killing the enemy as they wont get heals

1 Like

Its just very different for different classes. I have a lot easier to deal with low cr healers on my mele characters then i have on my balance druid. Feels hopeless when i fakecast 5 times kill grounding and finally get a clone of for the assa rogue to just trinket pop deathmark and gibb me while im in bear with frenziedr up.

on any rating it’s the same
at 2600 MMR you get 1800 MMR healers :heart_eyes:

finally someone gets it, as my melee i got 1850 in like few hours, as my ele i seem to be hardstuck 1600 since i get roflzugged and die to plain and simple dmg, they dont even cc, like war is using fear on my ffs XD

you can 100% carry games as ele especially in low mmr lobbys. Obviously sometimes you die because your healer is bad but everyone else has bad healers too and if you know what you are doing and do your dmg right you gonna climb easily because ele has insane pressure and these lower rated healers are not able to handle it.

Your mindset is wrong. Your classic/warmane xp doesnt matter at all. its a different game.

im 2665 on my ele in SS after 168 rounds so maybe you believe me instead when i say YOU can kite melees to some extend and do insane dmg while doing that. Find it extremely easy to carry games on ele and im no ele main.

1 Like

frankly i would just enjoy to have the avg mmr the same as mine and not always be 250 higher than the avg making any losses i get massive…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.