Stop massacring the Lore please, Petition?

Realy can this message reach somehow the devs, or the group who is making wow lore now ?
Because seem like wow’s lore ended with legion, and since then we only have some kind of a story which is written by a 6 year old from kindergarten (and who ofc. has 0 information about the lore of like the past 15 years…)
Can believe that all these years was all the jailer in the background, and now that we “know” him, we will finish him in one exp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This Exp had so much potential with the possible characters and lore behind, and we got nothing like maybe 10% of the possible stories (which were also having sometime some nonsense), what a waste of resources and time,

Who is writting the story now ?
Realy, that person needs to be fired, because since the past two expansions I only see awful writting and story…

49 Likes

alas people don’t get fired at activision-blizzard since their a member of the boys club at best they get reassigned to another game

9 Likes

The lore of wow was drugged and wrapped many times during the last 3-4 expansions.

4 Likes

Those who truly cared about the lore, already left the game.
The current lore is on a Fortnite level, big bad Thanos and superheroes all around with enough PC pushed into the game.

It’s all about sweaty M+ and rio score tryhards now.

39 Likes

Just make your own lore… or if you want to read something in between, have a look at my stuff, maybe you’ll enjoy it:

3 Likes

Okey, then jsut reassign them,
Srsly, this is crime what they do with the lore atm, lol

Mooshrums
Anyway, I think this twist is now out of sense, that it is physically hurts.

Sinlanis
Sad, but true, maybe ??
But really put one guy, like Feige ( for marvel movies ) and let that guy direct the lore, there would be no problems, even three would be some nice easter eggs sometimes I guess.

Realy I think lore what is moves the game, like baadass characters, ( like Garrosh was ad all the others …) to feel excited about what to happen next, but what happened in the past two expansions were unbelievably bad.

What are you talking about?
We have a lot of information.
We can walk on water for some reason in 9.2
Thats enough for me.

Some old 50+ lady said it. So must be a good content.

10 Likes

You got me there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We played for the lore till the end of WotLK - WoD, maybe.
Then they made Pandaria for some asian market money. Pandaria is cool with cool zones but I dont think pandas are WoW things :smiley: Dunno, Im not very much WoW lore guy. I dont know if they existed in WoW lore and books before Pandaria. Maybe I am wrong.

2 Likes

As far as I know, they did and were allready mentioned is some of the original games… but I don’t really care about pandas, so haven’t read about them much.

PS: I mean, there are cow people, so why not bear ppl? It’s all right.

4 Likes

Eh, it was still okay then.
The main issue was when they decided “One Legion across all time lines!” because it doesn’t make any bloody sense, it went down hill from there.

1 Like

Pandas are the part of WoW since WC III.
( or evens sooner I don’t have info about it.)

4 Likes

People will argue that they were an “Easter Egg”, ergo not really canon. But I think it happened that they were retrieved with some fanfare that they ended up being canonical.

Heck, you even find Chen’s beer keg in Classic WoW.

3 Likes

IMHO things started going downhill towards the end of MoP, more specifically with the launch of the Timeless Isle.

i would argue that the lore started to go down hill when metzen decided that wow should be his own personal dairy and we got Thrall Online so pretty much from the start :stuck_out_tongue:

the devs even said back then they didn’t like writing for the alliance their bias is the reason this game is in the stat is in why create a two faction system if you have no passion for one of them

2 Likes

They made Pandaria before WoD, and as a matter of fact Pandaria at the very least made sense, since it was land covered by mist in the Southern region of known side of Azeroth.

5 Likes

he was a narsissist who’s self inself drove the horde into the ground metzen was no god just a small man with delusions of grandeur

2 Likes

A GOD he is,
Praise the LORD :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

so your a nutso then … sad

I was just expressing my religion :space_invader:

But anyway, maybe we should collect signatures from players to achieve better writing,
Or make a protest or any info, that the current writing empty and shallow.