Stop playing rogue, srsly!

I have always played DK for pvp. We were good in Legion but even better in WoD. And I wouldn’t say we were one of the most OP. We were just viable. This isn’t the case in BFA yet.
In WoD we had a chance against classes like rogue due to good self healing(that was really OP yes) but Blizzard took all that away and gave us DS that costs 45 RP. We have little to nothing to protect against physical dmg which makes it quite easy for a rogue to go full nuts on us. And there is no way I can escape/outrun a rogue while he bursts.
11/11/2018 00:21Posted by Rosulao
Facing rogue on such a high frequency is a nightmare for a DK

rogues are not the problem there, its the pure fact that dk's need major changes, ever since the removal of arfitacts DK's have been strugling to stay alive, and thats not to blame on 1 class, its to blame on class balance, Dk's need a major rework and buffs to be a valid choice for a bracket like 2v2, you put your anger on 1 class instead of the ppl that ruined your class

And yes i was a dk until they !@#$ed us
You might be right but two things:

1) I think there is a reason why so many play rogue

2) It is just really tiring to face the same class over and over again. I almost get suprised every time I face a comp that doesn’t contain a rogue
So its not rogue you cry about, you cry about DK class. U should change the post name then.
12/11/2018 11:39Posted by Holysiht
So its not rogue you cry about, you cry about DK class. U should change the post name then.

I still cry about the numbers of rogues in arena. READ!
12/11/2018 11:46Posted by Rosulao
12/11/2018 11:39Posted by Holysiht

I still cry about the numbers of rogues in arena. READ!
Do you know how you could avoid that? Play a rogue.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
1 Like
Haha, sry. I will stick with my DK. Continuing playing arena and do my best. At least just to get some better gear so I will be ready to take my revenge when DK buffs will arrive with patch 8.1

But I will probably always be critical towards rogues. Absolutely the most disgusting class in game. But that is what makes them rogue I guess...
Now go, leave this place and never return!
:o
10/11/2018 23:43Posted by Freezérburn
My fantasy is a stealthy character that uses any means necessary to win. That's what a rogue is.

Your "any means necessary" means doing full kidney + vendetta and spamming mutilate/finisher.

Oh and if you !@#$ed up, better Blind or Vanish. Also Subterfuge by the way. The latter shouldn't even exist. If you make a mistake or get destealthed, U DESERVE NO FREE OPENERS. Dunno why this stupidity still exists.
1 Like
You're a DK, killing rogues should be the first thing you'd learn when you were born as a little DK baby. Go frost and GG.
13/11/2018 02:28Posted by Pastabarilla
You're a DK, killing rogues should be the first thing you'd learn when you were born as a little DK baby. Go frost and GG.

This guy doesn’t have a clue about DK’s in BFA and maybe also in Legion to some extent. UH is the best spec if you want to go above 2K.

The !@#$tiest piece of advice imo
13/11/2018 07:34Posted by Rosulao
13/11/2018 02:28Posted by Pastabarilla

This guy doesn’t have a clue about DK’s in BFA and maybe also in Legion to some extent. UH is the best spec if you want to go above 2K.

The !@#$tiest piece of advice imo

I'd agree for BfA but for Legion... I came to retail a few weeks before prepatch, and queued 2s, went to 2k3 pretty fast. And guess what maybe 60% of my games there were dk/mw or dk/holypal. I would say if they were such a high percentage of the comps at somewhat high rating maybe there weren't so easily beaten by Rogues. You can always complain, but at some point it's normal to lose to your betters. If you think in 2s Legion (since I gather you talk about 2s) Dks weren't totally broken then you didn't play well enough. I doubt your skill level has doubled with Bfa, so yeah now Dks are weak, and if you weren't good enough in Legion to destroy everyone with a class that was 2/3 of the games at higher rating it is normal that now you don't win with a weak class.

If you miss Legion power level for dks just reroll fury it's twice as dumb and just as strong these days.

I didn't see many dks complain on forum when they were totally annihilating people. Now they are not so they come to rogue forums to whine...? It's time to grow up a bit, Wow is always in evolution the game changes every patch all classes have known op spots and weak spots that's how it goes, don't go bashing other players when it is finally their turn to be on the op side.
1 Like
10/11/2018 23:21Posted by Rosulao
This is WoW after all

And rogues are a part of it, so get on with it. World can't adjust to you, you should adjust yourself to world, if rogues are strong in 2v2 combs there will be a lot of rogues in 2v2, if you're not happy with it you can try 3v3.
Sry, I did not play around 2,3k so can’t say whether I agree or not with facing DK 60% of the time and I doubt about what you say about dk not being so easily beaten by rogues. If you think about our class we have only IBF against physical dmg(which helps 0 against high burst dmg) so it should be pretty easy for rogues, warrs, hunters etc. to make good dmg on us.

And if you read earlier in this thread I said that my class was fine in Legion (not too OP not too weak, but ofc as any other class you would wish something that was improved). Also in Legion we only had IBF so it should still be possible for any class who mainly does physical dmg to stand chance(or even have an advantage)

And it doesn’t feel normal to lose to rogues that makes mistakes and still wins on 1500 cr. I don’t think I have been 500cr worse from one expansion to the other.

I am not bashing the class. I am not talking about turns. I talk about the amount of people playing this class. I am sure that a number of these rogues haven’t played them always. They have rerolled to them because they deemed they previous class unviable less good for pvp. Like there were crazy amount of people in WoD who played disc/hunter because it was good for 2v2 back then.

I will keep playing. Make sure my gear is viable for arena and take my revenge when 8.1 is released.
2v2 is no fun no matter how you look at it
12/11/2018 12:05Posted by Rosulao
But I will probably always be critical towards rogues. Absolutely the most disgusting class in game. But that is what makes them rogue I guess...

13/11/2018 12:10Posted by Rosulao
I am not bashing the class.
Oh and I almost forgot the world class irony of this gem...

10/11/2018 23:24Posted by Rosulao
so many people are playing this retarded class.
If you can't kill them, join them.
*,.....,*
13/11/2018 15:02Posted by Söze
12/11/2018 12:05Posted by Rosulao

13/11/2018 12:10Posted by Rosulao
I am not bashing the class.

Taken out of context