Stop putting salt to our wounds!

Someone call the Whambulance!

the solution is simple just change the nightborne model to the player model :stuck_out_tongue: if i was a developer and a troll that’s what i would do after all they can’t get a model that never “existed” :smiley:

They look like trash cans anyways , why play them ?

them who?

/10

Male blood elfs . Terrible design /sigh .

1 Like

People are invested into how their fantasy character looks like? These are strange times, hahaha!

Oh, missed one.

The geometrical alignment of their spine is troublesome to say the least .

I always hated the male blood elf idle posture. I’d hoped they’d change it with the model revamp, but nope.

As for the face change, it’s unfortunate. That said, male blood elves had poor choice of good looking faces since their model revamp. But at least they don’t have duck lips anymore.

Why is it always exclusively elves complaining about stuff like this?

The correct term to use is “Woons”

To give Orc posters something to complain about other than class balance? Maybe?

1 Like

The problems are more obvious my less than learned friend, and well its a known fact that elves are almost as superior as vulpera.

If by something you mean create a bug that destroys the facial rigging, then yes, they have done something for us. I mean, are you arguing you want something like this for nightborne? :woman_shrugging:

Illydaddy tribute…why so salty?
:man_shrugging:

But you can handle it. You could handle it before nightborne were i introduced…or you will unsub becaus nightborne looks stupid?

…first world problems

If I’m not mistaken, they fixed it today? At least I can see the old non smiling faces again.

This is meme is so fiting here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.