Stop putting salt to our wounds!

you’re playing a “sub” race for a reason.

3 Likes

Just play with max camera distance and helmet on, you won’t even notice

And this change probably cost us raid tier.
Seriously, shape of eyes is really that important?

yes it is.

I haven’t logged into WoW in 2 weeks. Definately not me :smiley:
Too busy playing Valheim lol

No, you’re an abomination! :stuck_out_tongue:

We have one too many types of Troll playable, just saying shakes fist

I highly doubt it. Different teams work on different things.

I think you’ll find that this is a bug, not a customization option granted to us blood elf male players. All facial bones have disappeared so we’re left with one default head model with different ‘face’ textures warped onto it. It looks especially jarring on faces that have a lot of lines.

I’m afraid any good customization for blood elves was given to the females, unless you count three measly hairstyles and recycled void elf beards content.

Also we knew Allied Races weren’t getting anything from BlizzCon, so don’t act so surprised.

Asking for a slanted eye is a asking for a customization for you? Every Nightborne has Slanted eyes.

I am not acting surprised, we all know what they have said pre Blizzcon, maybe you need to do some research before typing a crap here.

1 Like

Triggered in 10 characters.

what’s a male blood elf? we had those?
:wink:

I can’t help being prettier than you. :pensive:

Jokes aside I hope this bug does get fixed soon, it’s really annoying, along with the sitting animation being frozen.

Someone call the Whambulance!

the solution is simple just change the nightborne model to the player model :stuck_out_tongue: if i was a developer and a troll that’s what i would do after all they can’t get a model that never “existed” :smiley:

They look like trash cans anyways , why play them ?

them who?

/10

Male blood elfs . Terrible design /sigh .

1 Like

People are invested into how their fantasy character looks like? These are strange times, hahaha!

Oh, missed one.

The geometrical alignment of their spine is troublesome to say the least .

I always hated the male blood elf idle posture. I’d hoped they’d change it with the model revamp, but nope.

As for the face change, it’s unfortunate. That said, male blood elves had poor choice of good looking faces since their model revamp. But at least they don’t have duck lips anymore.