Stop rolling alliance

flexing in a forum post, big yikes.

yikes imagine thinking lvl 60 was where the game begins

So is insulting others :3

incorrect- I insulted the entire of the Allianceā€¦

FOR THE HORDE!

ā€œyikesā€
/10char

Silence! Food donā€™t talk! Be a good beef and put a bit more pepper on you so youā€™ll taste better while youā€™re on that plate please.

Also, bounty is still unclaimed! Where are you guys :kissing_closed_eyes:

Donā€™t worry Nataliya if you are ever in trouble w me and Iā€™ll help. (if they are many, will bring many helpers as well)

i just started this thread cuz i think alliance is like 70%, for the fun of everybody roll more horde

With the last census update it was 50-50. But yea maybe more horde quit and more alliance joined.

While I appreciate any offer for help, I think we can manage, since even if I migh be very gankable for higher lvl (me being 52 atm), there are awesome people in our guild who can help, and who will help. What our members lack in numbers they more than make up with their skills (yes, Iā€™m bragging that those guys in this guild are awesome! :grin: ) so even when outnumbered, we can wipe hordies. Like we did some days ago in BRDā€¦ :sweat_smile:

I mean sure, 4 lvl 60s and me (49 at that time) canā€™t fight against couple of dungeon groups at once, but when their numbers diminished closer to 2 of them for 1 of us, then it started to sway in our favor. Good fun those moments to go pick a fight with pretty much everyone :laughing:

And just in case you will need any additional help me and my friends will be there for you.

dude ur cringy af, get some life.

5 Likes

I love you

We have cookies

Hmmā€¦What kinds of cookies are we talking here?

gnome cookies

Ewwww! What kind of barbarism is this?!?!

Filthy pinkskin canā€™t take a bit of blood and gore? hmph, figures.

1 Like

Oh nono, I do not think you understand Sir Tauren.

Who would ruin perfectly good flour and milk with such a pathetic excuse of an ingredient?!?

(Have a gnome as an alt but shush! SHUSH!)

peers searchingly at Walse

Interestingā€¦ I didnā€™t know the pinkskins were turning against the little menā€¦

Wait!! Are you suggesting they are actually living breathing beings!? :scream:

I always thought they were just something you gather from the wilderness and put into your gardenā€¦ yeah I know, not much of an decoration, but hey! :thinking: