Stop the character transfer to Firemaw immediately

Please Blizzard, ask daddy Microsoft to add more Azure servers to make the AH usable again…

Blizzard is such an incompetent pile of sh"i"t. They destroy one server after the other just for profit. The server transfer to Firemaw should have been stopped months ago. Now it’s way too late - ingame lags, chatlags, queues, an auctionhouse that doesn’t work. I’m curious to see what will happen with Black Temple release. Such an incompetent bunch of monkeys.

I hope the people in charge will lose their jobs next year when Microsoft takes over.

2 Likes

It started with AH but on Sunday and Wednesday evenings there is a noticeable lag on battlegrounds and in the raids as well. For me, it’s not acceptable that months after the game launch there are heavy lags on the server side.

No, they wont, at least those who are responsible.

Kind of too late. All we can hope for is laggy hyjal / bt on release and progress losing the race due to it, showing exposure to the server problem and then hopefully have it finally locked lol.

Would be cool if progress would be the 1 griefed by server for once

Yea, having it on display in a race would be a good thing. Maybe they do something but i dubt it. They cant lock it because many alliance players will just quit if they have to play on dead servers with nobody to play with.

Dear Blizzard,

Instead of moaning about how much you dislike idea of megaservers, you should rather accept the fact that megaservers are pretty much current standard in MMO, especially in MMORPG. I am 10000% sure you have both, physical and mental capacities to do that, the only thing blocking you atm is your head stuck in special place.

Basically server population management has been non existent since the start of TBC, and it’s clear that they don’t care. This disregard has lead us closer to the reality where there is one massive overpopulated server with lags and queues, and loads of empty lifeless servers.

Transfer is now on sale so even more ppl will come.

Perhaps not entirely true, but the horde pop continues to grow every reset and it stands to reason that people who transfer to a server with no opposing faction have no desire to PvP.

The release time is not during the peak hours.

Damn idiots. Firemaw is not playable right now, thanks blizzard

1 Like

3 layers are not nearly enough though. It should be at least 10 in the evening as it is right now.

I saw 5 layers yesterday evening. And using the AH after 4pm during the week and after like 1pm at the weekend is pretty much a lag simulator.
I understand that ppl want to play on a lively server but this has gotten out of control

They are not gonne stop it they making 2 much gold off it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.