Stop the madness. make premades vs only premades

Blizz you are ruinning alot of players fun. Make premades to vs only premades. If you guys want to join a premade then you should forced to face organized groups with high ranks and coms.

15 Likes

They are on low level bgs now to gain pvp honor levels.

WILL BLIZZARD PLEASE JUST PUT THE PREMADES ON THEIR OWN BATTLEGROUP SO THEY WILL NEVER QUEUE AGAINST PLAYERS THAT DONT?! DO I HAVE TO STOP LOW LEVEL BGS TOO?!

I have lost all my patience. I dont want them banned from pvp or debuffed, because thats not really kind, but putting them on their own battlegroup as a result of premading so they have to endure getting stomped even if they queue solo is something id gladly see.

5 Likes

all i see premade ruski groups bg full of them so i fight fire whit fire get

premade of my own crush bg so i dont problem anymore cant win do same
make u own premade :rofl:

Queueing to bgs as 1-5 man group is nothing I am against, I do that myself but ive seen people twitching and going in several groups to get into bg together.

Despite what people say on this forums, it is happening. Ive seen a multibox of a guy in a 40 man bg who used toys and massummon to cause megalag.

Also its kind of depressing to have your Garrosh-thought come to life when you think ”maybe they wont cheat” and then see vehicles on the sky that is unreachable.

Bgs are so dead that I often into people from bgs back before, this never happened before.

Blizzard needs to do something before bgs are totally barren.

Please spam the forums everyday maybe they wake up and fix it.

It’s insane the amount of premades now, as stated they need their own bg scenario

2 Likes

I have had some behaviour , if my premade is no different than randoms , I queue solo , 2 people or 3 people whatever.

Premade needs to have meaning when you queue as group of 5. You cant do that even with your best friends.

I never invite my closest friends even to my bg groups. I would rather queue 2 people or 3 people but not 5 if they are no different than randoms.After all whats the point of queueing with 5 people if they are as same skill as randoms.

Most premades are group of friends who want to enjoy the game with group of 5. You cant avoid them joining bgs.

2 Likes

Lets be honest, these group of friends enjoy queuing as group because they know they will stomp pickup teams 95% of the time. Rated BG have completely disappeared because no one likes to face a premade, dont forget it. Its not even a matter of winning or losing, its just killing the fun: i think disorganization is what makes each BG different and fun, premades kill this aspect.

I agree there should be a separate bracket for solo-queuing only

4 Likes

Couple days ago I was on warsong gulch with my premade (Yakari-frostwolf)

I dont know much of horde players but when my premade saw you as alliance mercenary , they said damn doroom on alliance side. 90% premade.

I dont know much of horde players I repeat again. My friends main horde. But from what they speak you premade a lot my friend. Keep it up.

make u own premade do same to them problem solved

1 Like

What’s the cry about premades? I play extensively and yesterday was the first time in a week when I had met a real premade. Like when 6 people switch at you and you die in the next second you land at the seething shore.
A group of casuals is not a premade. Im not even sure if they improve their winrate, cuz if your raid is already half-full of mediocre players the chances to get the good ones are halved as well.

Its good for me it means i give them a hard time! but i really never queue in a premade. Main reason is its not fun for me, on my experience most of the time the opposit team gives up after 1mn, no fun at all. I dont like easy wins i prefer trying to adapt as best as i can to unexpected situations this is how i enjoy the game

I won 5 bgs in a row solo last 2.5 hours too.Do not premade with people who are not different than randoms. There are people in other alliance communities who asks for bgs… Why would you invite them if they are not different than randoms?

I queued solo won 5/5 , then my holy paladin friend came online won 3/3 with him too.

Dont inv people to your premades if they are as same skill as randoms. Queue solo BG. Because if they are not different than randoms , you will lose with them , you will lose with solo too.

fight fire whit fire

Stop this random players vs 15 premade groups!
Whats so hard to make only randoms vs randoms and premades vs premades!?!!?!?

#wowclassic

I agree. Nothing hard there, as usual they will say it would hurt queue times but this is a short term view argument because less and less players play BGs because of these stomp brigades

i support this. make randoms vs randoms and premade vs premade. the way it is now it’s not really fun, I won only once against a premade lol and it was hard fought but most of the time it is a massacre…
and why are always from the same nation premades…

There are ranks its called rated bg

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.