Stormheim (Can't find any quests)

This is an issue regarding this character. I’ve been trying to find the starting quest for Stormheim in Legion. I’ve done the legion intro and got my artifact weapons. I wanted to quest through Stormheim because i need a certain npc for a questline that would unlock a hidden artifact appearence for outlaw rogue.

Things i’ve tried so far:

• Find quest manually in Stormheim
  • Talk to raven in Krasus landing
  • Check scouting board in class hall (can’t choose any zone at all)

Is there any way to track down what quest would lead me there or another solution?

Thanks

UPDATE:

Problem fixed after i did a few quests in Azsuna (I initially chose Azsuna as first zone)

Now i can choose Stormheim as well.

Stormheim is seriously irritating, as you actually have to complete a mini-scenario to open up the quests.

I can’t remember how to trigger it on the horde side, but on the Alliance side you select it from the map, and then he sends you to Greymane, and then the scenario starts.

Stormheim scenario starts in Violet Citadel in Dalaran, you are taken to ship with Sylvanas, and after pretty boring scenario you are thrown into battle with ships and gryphon raiders so if your class hall map can’t give you starting quest, try violet citadel.

1 Like