Hey there, I just hit 110 on this warrior I am posting from. Normally I can just skip the Stormwind Extraction scenario, but when I select the option to skip it instead ports me to Zul’Dazzar harbour with Nathanos and does not skip, I am then redirected to take the portals to get back to ogrimmar to get the potion even though i skipped lol . I have tried quitting the quest, picking it up again, re-logging etc and the issue persists.
i have put in a bug report as well. Just in case anyone knows a way around, I am levelling a lot of alts up and it is just in case I run into this again.
I’m not sure i understand, you say:
That sounds like it did skip ? After that just walk forward a little bit and the princess will spawn with the next quest.
That’s not really being redirected, you still have the quest so the fact that it shows that on the map is to be expected, atleast until you actually turn your quest in.
O
k normally you click the skip and bypass the stormwind scenario and it ports you to zul. From there you walk up the stairs etc. What is happening to me is i click to skip the stormwind scenario and it ports my character and nathanos to Zul. Nothing then happens, he is stood beside me same as he would be in the Hut in ogr before you drink the potion.