Story experience and "Loremaster" achievement?

Hi everyone!

Ever since I started playing WoW I’ve always ended up reading a couple of quest lines and then just blowing through the rest on warp speed.

No more I say! This will be the day that I will start reading through the text and be immersed in the story, no matter how painful the writing might be! And in the process maybe go for the “Loremaster” achievement.

In that regard I am looking for a guild/community that will have me, keeping in mind that I also work and will not be online for too long at a time or too frequently.

So, do any of you know of such a guild/community? Have you ever tried reading through the entire storyline? If so, what was that experience like? Do you feel like It improved your gaming experience?

I’ve sooooo many questions!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I think any friendly / social guild will suit you. If you were dwarf we’d gladly have you!

I myself enjoy reading the quest text and I do believe it makes my experience much better. I love the lore really! Classic one at least, Shadowlands kind of suck.

Oh the dwarf character is coming, once I finish with the horde side.
Thanks for your reply. I shall look for a social guild. Or maybe I’ll be able to find a light RP guild as I have been trying to get into RP for some time.

We do some light RP actually. I mostly organize some RpPvP events (e.g., Thane’s Tournament). Overall, the guild has a very long RP history during the hay days of DB RP.

If you do make a dwarf make sure to find us in and around Ironforge! :hammer_and_pick::beer:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.