Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Already have Infinite Timereaver. Horses are better.

I never liked you anyway, don’t check the mail box tomorrow.

:frowning:

I just got Invincible like a week ago after 214 attempts. I’m gonna be using that for a looong time.

It WaS aLl A jOkE i SwEaR PlEaSe DoN’t BaN mE !!!

Also, damn that is a long time for invincible. I hoped you did the lockout save trick in farming it xd.

Used to do that for a while with few alts, but then it got boring. 199 attempts with this guy in the window alone. I did whole ICC almost every week for the last few years, it just takes 20 minutes and the lock-out thing was buggy.

I used it to do Dragon Soul though, because Spine is a sh!tfest.

1 Like

What the story of this game needs is some more horses.

Guys, this is one of the best posts I found tbis week on Reddit:

https://preview.redd.it/e7wfvlfgc3f21.png?utm_source=reddit-android&auto=webp&s=30a216b08cff2dee7d5a5e099bd70acebde20276

I think the link is broken.

1 Like

Gais, look what I’ve found by accident!

https://naitsade.tumblr.com/post/181782784900/zekhan-zappy-boi-fan-model

It looks amazing!

3 Likes

It legit does!

The alliance got their wolf mount but now the mighty horde got their own glorious horse! https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/8337-Patch-8-1-5-PTR-Build-29352-Patch-8-1-5-PTR-Build-29352

it’s glorious! Now i can make my Orc Warrior look like a Chosen of Khorne even when mounted!

2 Likes

Very very cool!
And it’s nice of Blizzard to give these sort of incentives for players to do both sides of the story.

Please note that riding a horse that belongs in the Alliance will unconditionally make you a TRAITER.

On a more serious note, great initiative to motivate players to get their Horde/Alliance alt to 120. I don’t get why some players haven’t done so anyway - you’re missing half of the content.

2 Likes

Because continuity exists to enhance a story, not to tie the hands of creators.

Hopefully we get a HD horse in Alliance armor one day, we still don’t have one. Though I expect we will get all kinds of flying turds because people cried about horses when BfA released.

Attentions, subjects of High King Anduin Wrynn!

We have a traitor amidst our ranks. The filthy heathen has been found smuggling fine horses to the Horde pigs – Horses donned in their ugly colour nonetheless.

The unity and stability that our good High King has brought to us MUSN’T be shattered. It is our duty as His subjects to find these traitors and burn them alive! Be on your guard for any filthy, worthless, subhuman garbage. We cannot trust that treacherous scum.

Hail Anduin!

1 Like

Lok’tar ogar, sons and daughters of the Horde!

It has come to the attention of our fearless and pragmatic Warchief that filthy Alliance pigs have been capturing our proud Frostwolf wolves. They have been tamed and possibly tortured by Alliance dogs, and are now used by their soldiers in battle. Remember that these wolves are TRAITERS of the Horde, and must killed, like all Alliance scum.

And remember that Thrall’s Hellscream’s Vol’jin’s eyes are always upon you the waifu Dark Lady is watching you.

5 Likes

See, your message doesn’t work because everyone is betraying Sylvanas anyway, so who cares. It’s not that special.

1 Like

Or flight.

No idea why you don’t include your preferred tactic in your most iconic saying :slight_smile:

1 Like