Saurfang finally switched sides?

Yes.

I agree.

Unlike Draenei :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ultra-no.

I was stating a fact, you can’t agree with those. Haha, and the Draenei were supposed to be very smart and wise! How does it feel that your Prophet is already less powerful than an 18-yo boy btw. :wink: :wink: goat.

Oh, I can do that to:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I really hate that fleshy horns. They look so weird with helmets.

1 Like

x) I agree with both of you.

#zeromanipulation

1 Like

You just declared war to me, and unlike the Blood War, it will NOT be morally grey.

1 Like

Just imagine someone would be so cruel that he would break them :scream_cat:

:heart::heart::heart:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I can’t compete to that. But, someday, I shall take my revenge.

2 Likes

Hala wins :heart:

2 Likes

And why was he crused by that bell? Because he thwarted Garrosh’s plans. Without Anduin, no one would have stopped Garrosh, and his unstoppable Sha-empowered army would have washed over the world. And he was just 15 when he did that.

Your “written realistically” part makes no sense. I can tell that you are a Sylvanas fanboy. Hello, Sylvanas is a walking corpse, if she were written realistically she wouldn’t be an elf (because elf don’t exist) and she would be dead.

1 Like

Yep, i am definitely a Sylvanas Fan Boy! I even wrote multiple times that i’d like to see her head on a spike as decoration. Really Fan Boy!!1

3 Likes

You see, the fact is that 99.99% of female Blood Elf players are hardcore Sylvanas fanboys, so I thought you were the same.

1 Like

citation needed
statement without source = lie

1 Like

I ship this.

Not necessarily. It’s simply unsupported claim or statement which can be true or false. Still the one who makes a claim needs to back it up if they want to keep the claim valid.

Citation needed.

1 Like

Everyone is already less powerfull then two 18 year old non-toxic masculine boys… Whats your problem, exactly?

What did he thwart, though? Garrosh still took the Bell, and he still ended up with every bone in his body shattered…

Please explain to me what he did actually thwart?
Because even without Anduin the Horde-rebels would’ve risen up against Garrosh, and the Alliance would’ve aided them again, everyt step along the way.

His “sacrifice” meant nothing in the long game.

(Honest question here, Arctur, I was on a hiatus when all these shenanigans happened! D:)

1 Like

Who’s the second?

That’s kind and thoughtful of you to ask, actually. I have a few. One of them is that the books I need for a course will arrive late, for example, another one is that I’m trying to figure out how I’m getting to work tomorrow, since I need to work at 04:45 on Friday, and there are no night trains/busses around here, but I’ll figure something out, as usual.

1 Like

If the selfless Anduin hadn’t heroically broken the Divine Bell, all those “pretty” Orc troops at the Siege of Orgrimmar would have turned into Sha monsters like the maggot Ishi. Good luck defeating Garrosh then.