Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Hachack and Haiete watching Arapants incoming:

5 Likes

Maybe we should actually duel for it.

EDIT

Fairly sure that Araphant won’t stand a chance against my… honor level 2.

2 Likes

Just did the ‘Peering into the Past’ quest and…

“Fascinating! Your ancestry is rich with stories. I look forward to learning more , Zandalari, I shall need some stronger incense!”

Tugs at neckline again.

4 Likes

Just got this in mind.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiwirao0YfhAhVEbBoKHY5fDCgQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fsharedfiles%2Ffiledetails%2F%3Fid%3D816775223&psig=AOvVaw3_ctN8sWfFxm51GtIlrSZe&ust=1552859160414699

1 Like

Just switched to Outlaw from Assass after long time, damn it feels good.

Kul Tiran outlaw <3

1 Like

Shall miss you, Brother Knight :heart:

Inwohld do it too if I would have the right traits. My assa gear is too good sadly. I need at least 3x Deadshot trait to only even come close to 3x double dose and 2x nothing personal. Ans Outlaw doesn’t have the great poisons. So I remain Assa…

We dont need poisons just good ol’ Between the eyes and Pistol Shot burst, gives great window. My gear is super sad atm, got so much mastery, but still pulling 3-4k more then assa. I guess my traits sucked. But then again dont really like Poison play style. My least favorite spec.

But yeah as Night Elf: Assass all the way <3

And in my hour of need, I did call upon the Lord, saying: “Oh, Arctur, bestow the cloak I need upon me, so I can make a dank transmog!”

And the Lord did answer, and a kind monk bestoweth upon me the cloak, and now I have a dank transmog.

Hail Arctur, the lord of human potential!

5 Likes
  • The words of Prophet Araphant the Dank: Book of Human Potential 13:37
6 Likes

Most importantly: say hi to my new girl! I can transforme into a skull cat now!

1 Like

I finally did it. 110 and the set is now in use on my Zandalari Torcalin.

3 Likes

Congratulations! And you now also have a leveling burn out for the coming few months. :slight_smile:

But seriously, how did you manage to do it in less than a week? Not only with finding the time, but also standing the painful grind?

1 Like

Pushin’ through the burn. It was actually a bit refereshing! For a little while. Kept switching through my specs to keep it fun and fresh.

As for time… well, I kinda was ill through it all. And I had nothing to do.

Also, my beautiful man seems to be afflicted with the plague you had.

1 Like

You were leveling a Hunter right? I must admit, they are still the most fun class to level, since there is quite some variation between the specs, as you also brilliantly noticed I think, and you get to tame pets so that adds a little to the fun.

Oh. :frowning: I hope you’re better now, otherwise, feel better.

Just hang in there, it took me only about a week or two for the armory to reload. Although someone else stuck in the WoW logo disease has had this for a month.

EDIT,

Also, please tell me that this is your ex-Blood Elf that you race-changed? :slight_smile:

It is my ex-Blood Elf. I have too many, and he was prepared.

As for illness, it’s mostly gone now. I think! Recovered quite well. And Hunters are indeed a great base for levelling. I’m back to suffer through the forgettable burn-out once again in peace.

2 Likes

Looks around to see if Erevien is anywhere

Every less Blood Elf is a blessing for Azeroth.

No jk, Blood Elves canbe fun in the right class, right?

Just a few days, because the Kul Tirans are waiting!

1 Like

My Transmog was not upgrading in armory as well, read somewhere from Moderators that Pass change might work but not for sure. Give it a try

HUZZAH!

I am fixed! Turns out it was only just waiting for a day in stasis.

Beautiful, my prelate is lvl 70. But gotta say that leveling is quite fast for that very little time I had.
It was also amusing ending in 5/5 pure Zandalari groups.

1 Like