Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

That is an interesting way of looking at him.
I always saw him as the old man unwilling to keep up with the times compaining about how everything was better in his day.
You know the kind you just give a polite smile too and dump in a nursing home because putting them down would be immoral/wrong.
Yours is better.

3 Likes

I chose a life of having the best caster racials.

And this is what I get in return?

All I want is a permanent structure to sleep in. Rocks are bad for my mana regen.

4 Likes

Darling, haven’t you learned anything from the Sunfury.

Rocks and Thalassian Elves - we simply don’t mix.

1 Like

You won’t be saying that when the Alliance gets their new Elf race.

ROCK ELVES

1 Like

Have to be Darnassian Elves.

They seem to fair better when it comes to rocks.

May Greymane bless this lounge and give it prosperity and long life!

2 Likes

Lightsync walks into the lounge and sits down on one of the chairs, she instantly gets back up, pats down the chair and proceeds to sit back down.

These chairs are so uncomfortable to sit on, the next time you open a lounge then I’m bringing the furniture.

See’s Araphant in the corner of her eyes and waves at him.

3 Likes

What do you know about furniture, for the love of god? The Exodar doesn’t even have chairs, nor does the Vindicaar.

2 Likes

Well, urm, we have chairs… and benches… I just expected in a place of luxury for you Humans to at least bring so quality chairs to sit on.

2 Likes

Party at the Gilnean chapel later?

I’ll bring the wine and conjure the food, you bring the loyalists to Greymane.

3 Likes

I’d be a hypocrite if I’d claim that I have never helped derailing a topic… and I don’t really care about it either, I’ve never been banned from the forums myself and I’m not afraid of that, but if there’s anyone who is trying to follow the Code of Conduct as strictly as possible, here’s a place to talk about nothing in particular.

I can live with that.

It took me a couple of weeks though… first, I made a ticket to ask if it was ok, got a response that they want to keep the forums as WoW-related as possible, so no… after pushing it a bit further, they just gave me the email address of the Community Team and I sent them a mail. It took them I think a week or two to respond, because my mail was overlooked. Turns out I was “more than welcome” to create such a topic.

YOU CHOSE THAT FATE YOURSELF!

No crying in this Christian Light-blessed thread plz, you can buy the furniture yourself the next time.

2 Likes

I’m still subbed to play sometimes with friends and I’m collecting pet charms to get that blood troll mask of magic school so I coupd complete my ultimate troll themed pets.

But what is your fanfic about? Care to shread some of the mystery?

1 Like

Well, my story is in two halves - one regarding the events of TBC and how it led into the events of Legion and the other regarding the events of the WoTA and how those events led into the events of Legion.

Now, what I’m working on at the moment revolves around the Sunfury loyal to Kael and the Illidari loyal to Illidan, and that escalating conflict, which was never truly transcribed in-game; there’s still more detail to add, before I link this to the events in Legion though. This is the story regarding my Blood Elf Warlock and Blood Elf Demon Hunter

The second half relates to my Highborne Night Elf Mage, but I haven’t touched this yet. I’m still planning it.

Care to share some secret details about your fanfic?

2 Likes

I would but it is best to experience such pleasures rather than talk about them.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Ooh, that sounds interesting. Will you post it somewhere on these forums when you finish it?

I’ve been thinking over the prospect of writing my own version of the Siege of Lordaeron for a while - one that shows the preparation and logistics, as well as actually framing the battle how I would imagine warfare actually would occur in WoW with it’s magic system, and as if it had any actual tactical insight, rather than being a random brawl between foot-soldiers.

1 Like

I might do.

I’ve never published my works before, mainly because I’m scared of the non-constructive criticism. Also, when I’ve been close to sharing my fan fictional stories before, I’ve become very, very critical of myself.

2 Likes

Publish it under a pseudonym.

Like, M.T. Sylvanas-hater.

1 Like

It will feature trolls. Surprise, surprise.
And you’re really Tanaria? O.o

Story through image or an actual story, typed up?

Yes, although when Blizzard changed to this, Tanaria got lost somewhere in the Nether and I can’t post on her.

Comic yes.

Then I’m confused, Tanaria’s player was on b-net friend list chatting about Star Wars and such and Minaria was threathening to put me on ignore just because I typed why I liked Talanji more as leader figure.
So I was sure those were two different posters.