Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

How delusional can this guy get?

As a gnome I’m sure I could calculate it for you, if you want and give me enough time to sift through the data and possibly do some experiments of my own… all while finishing my other projects, of course.

1 Like

Zandalari lost half of the fleet, other half is still in good enough condition to be usable. So it is a lot.

But in the end it doesn’t matter what you care about, I think everyone got the memo.

*half the fleet+

As a gnome I’m sure I could calculate it for you, if you want and give me enough time to sift through the data and possibly do some experiments of my own… all while finishing my other projects, of course.

Hush, gnome, hush. Enjoy your five minutes of spotlight then go back in the corner.

Zandalari lost half of the fleet, other half is still in good enough condition to be usable. So it is a lot.

But in the end it doesn’t matter what you care about, I think everyone got the memo.

Go mourn that failure of a tyrant with the rest of the mongrel savages.

And how many ships was needed to catch up with Kul’Tiran ships, reach Jaina and kick her senseless? 1 !

Gnomes made this possible! I protest!

And how many people care? 6.

You, Zakkaru the friend of useless races, Wimbert, and the three other Gnome fanboys who play this game.

1. I usually don’t get silent, when I’m really enjoying myself, so why should I start now?
  2. This is just the start, we’re featuring heavily in the next patch and since there is some plausibility in the ideas of tinkers becoming the new class in the next addon, it might go way beyond that…
  3. I like numbering things.
1 Like

The Mechagnomes are featured heavily in the next patch, not the boring normal gnomes who live like refugees in some dirty camp outside their wasteland of a toxic city.

Both, actually. Who do you think will be send to deal with Mechagon on Alliance side? They already said that it would be gnomes.

Edit:
Oh, and these “Mechagnomes” are actually gnomes, curse of flesh and all. They just chose to modify themselves.

1 Like

And how many fecks Zakkaru gives over Arctur’s biased opinions? 0.

Smallest dogs always barks the loudest.

1 Like

And after 8.2? You’ll be back in the sad corner, with no one to care or remember you. Enjoy the 5 minutes of spotlight, they are not going to last for long.

Not a great reader, are we? Well, I can’t hold it against you, humans are so limited…

2 Likes

I don’t care about your speculations.

Does that qualify as a comeback, where you come from?

1 Like

Makes me wanna plague Stormwind’s watersupply more with every post, but hey human bigotry has never alienated their alies… /s :clinking_glasses:

“Comeback”? What is this, kindergarten?

Makes me wanna plague Stormwind’s watersupply more with every post, but hey human bigotry has never alienated their alies… /s :clinking_glasses:

Keep dreaming, It’s never going to happen.

You’d be doing me a favour if you also blighted the refugee garbage.

Some of us are nice!

1 Like

It’s called “banter”, you should try it, keeps your thinking quick! …or in your case, it might make it quick.

2 Likes