Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

This franchise isn’t dark enough for Witcher quality of story writing.

Have you seen Gnome Warriors?

Hmm not sure this is worth a thread or if it has been discussed before(probably has) so i’m gonna throw it here. But with the divisions forming not only between the Horde that does whatever it takes and the Horde that would much rather work with the Aliance, but also the void.

Do you think it could lead to a storyline restructuring of the faction system? Where the players would choose their alegience and by extension the side of the story they would see?

To openly seek victory even if it means employing condemnable means?

To seek penance, for the sins of the past?

To be a sleeper agent of N’zoth/the void?

To unite all under the light weather they want to or not.

To restore Azeroth to health, whilst distancing oneself from all that.

Got any other examples of plausible storyline division?

PS: BGs and stuff could be “timetravel to a simpler time” or something.

I think the factions will get some kind of overhaul one way or another, they heavily hinted at that from the start of the addon. I can even imagine them actually daring to touch the engine divisions in some way.

I just have no idea what they are actually going for.

On an unrelated note:
The new 8.15 PTR has the start of the new war campaigns. The first part for the Alliance is out, for example.

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUk9TG6cLOo

Apparently there are many Ashvane loyalists around in the Freehold. Makes sense, why would pirates and industrialists not be loyal to the death.

And seems like Jaina has no problem with accepting zombie Derek.

1 Like

I think that outside some massive plot twist the Horde will have people going separate directions no matter what happens. At least in terms of story.

spoiler

As for the spoiler bit… i dunno. So far it’s the same problem i had with the aliance for a while. Hope i’m wrong. As for pirate loyaltes… they are loyal so long as it benefits them.

1 Like

Proudmoore music box is mine. Arctur will be jealous.

3 Likes

I’m currently doing the final part of the Horde War Campaign on my Horde alt and It’s so cringe-worthy. Knowing what happens on the Alliance side, I am constantly facepalming at the naivety of literally everyone in the Horde leadership. My favourite part is when you order the fleet and army to move to Nazmir and they are all excited and ready for battle. Hahaha, how I pity them. It’s like stealing candies from a baby.

Proudmoore music box is mine. Arctur will be jealous.

While you are busy listening to music like a teenager, I am organizing our forces and planning stuff. So do go on and continue listening to music.

That’s because I already did my job, Arctur. I even have a new sword for it. You are behind schedule. The admiralty loves me so much I get gifts!

6 Likes

Selvinas wil won no mutter wat u puni ally do yor destiny es siled victori for hord kekekekek

2 Likes

add in a comment about how forsaken are naturally free-willed no matter what anyone says and that’s pretty much me

uh yeeeeeeeeh oooo forsuken ar fri wolled 10000% tru don dabt et puni ally wreng to sai utherwise fur hord kek deth tu ol

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh more loudly than it should have.

2 Likes

And here we can see a pointy-heared creature called “elf” in its natural habitat. No, don’t touch it. It might bite you.

1 Like

The elf’s bite is less dangerous then yours, my friend. You will give me human supremacist rabies or mad Jaina disease.

woooooah i cud bait u handsum homan bei

1 Like

The atmosphere around these forums is rather weird lately

Hello, sexy. I dig that moustache.

4 Likes

Will you… remove your helmet for me? :wink:

2 Likes

The helmet is actually relatively new, lol.

3 Likes

Why did you seal an assuredly beautiful face then! :frowning:

3 Likes