Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Herr Erevien is unsere Erlösung.

2 Likes

We are screwed. Scepter gone, Derek gone, fleet is gone. If not some miracle happens out of the blue, all remaining horde zones are possible targets for the alliance navy.

don’t worry, sir, we have the blight and the knife! our warchief, god bless her soul will save us in the end!

looks away and facepalms real hard

1 Like

Wait until she turn into Kerrigan 2.0 :sob: (wait I have no eyes. I can’t cry :thinking:)

You can still have tear canals, which means tears are possible

Well i guess it will come down to “Lok’tar Ogar”. Well should at the very least.

this is gonna be fun.

Maybe we get Undead Lightforgen Blademaster Telaamor :crazy_face:

Either we die, we win, or the old gods kill us all. Sounds fine.

same model but red eyes like dark rangers. :joy::rofl:

I read it. You don’t understand his character at all. All you want to see are violent murderers and, apparently, having someone wishing peace for future generations is too much for you to swallow.

Your problem with Baine is that the depth of his character is more than “Kill! Blight! Murder!”. And you hate that.

1 Like

Time’s change bla bla bla…

Can’t wait for when Lich Queen gets booted.

3 Likes

His plan didn’t work out. The quilboars started scorching earth close to camp narache regardless. Even Anduin has more reasoning than him.

Erevien.

Yes, Erevien, yes, obviously…

Remember the Sunwell, For the Horde, Death to the living, blah blah blah

1 Like

It will.

Sylvanas Plotarmourunner will start waving hands and everyone will die.

1 Like

Baine tried making lasting peace with the quilboars. The plan didn’t work. Skipping forward we see the same quilboars on cataclysm starting their attacks again, taking more land from the Tauren during the fights. Why exactly wouldn’t just killing off the quilboars not be reasonable?

Ours is the cycle of hatred.

“Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer.”

Lesser, greater, middling, it’s all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I’m not a pious hermit, I haven’t done only good in my life. But if I’m to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

1 Like