Story time. Beware

show he not 2.5 k rated he thet rated he cen do it on any class way he did i start tink he boost

if he has 2.5 cr on his main and he is just capping a low rated alt, the last thing he wants to hear is some 1500 rando telling him how to play

Well if a random nobody, whom I don’t know calls me a moron irl, believe me he won’t be able to speak for atleast a week. Been there tried it, can give you 2 irl contacts who suffered the consequenced

Well, i honestly don’t care if people call me names. I only get mad when they start harrasing my mom, wife or kids. However, i never really had such a situation in the past and apparently i look rather intimidating (according to what other people told me) which could be the reason for that. :sweat_smile:

Well this pretty much. In most of the cases when someone calls you a moron won’t stop at that.
Anyway Im never hitting without a warning. After the first few words I warn them, and if they don’t stop I just let it go, happens what happens

loool nice threats behind your PC, if i see you in real life i will still call you a moron. because guess what? you are one.

You thought this trolling DH was a multi rank 1 gladiator AND you first ‘insulted’ me by saying #destrulock brain.

You are a class A MORON, my friend.

Some people are actually defending this guy. Sad low life’s just like him.

1 Like

First of all, I’m not a random 1500 player, we were playing at 2k mmr, he did not say he had a 2.5kcr chara and I did not say that I have 2.3 xp.

Second, you believe anything anyone tells you? he had a 44% win ratio on that character. I really doubt a 2.5cr player would have a 44% win ration on even his $hittiest alt.

if you know his win ration you know his charname too, post it and lets find out and end your retarded whiny discussion

Yea i do know his name, and his armory and his realm. But naming and shaming is not allowed, Id get banned. I’m just gonna let him be this time. Why are you so butthurt all the time. Stop being so rude, what are you, 13?

is this becoming 1 of those forums post when a guy is complaing someone being mean to the OP and everyone else is telling him to man up and be quiet about it?

unlucky for you, you just made all your comments meaningless

no, get out, go level or something. I only shared a story, not complaining and don’t need your useless input to pollute this thread.

wow man, what did i do to you? im just saying this forum post is useless.

there’s no need to say that dude, if you think its useless, keep it to yourself. some people liked reading this. If you have e bad opinion keep it to yourself. What are you contributing here other than trolling?

What do you gain by telling me thread is useless? Do you gain anything? at all? and like how do you expect to me reply?

You want me to say, OH yes its useless, ill take it down right away. Im so sorry mr idkwhytho? Is That your goal?

all im saying its ok, you had a bad arena ques and now your just complaining about it on the forums, if you realy didnt like the guy you should have reported (you prob did) and man up and not cry like triggered feminist.

It’s a story you moron. There is no complaining. I am not calling for anything to be done except by me. I’m not crying now and i didn’t cry then. It’s merely an experience I had and I wanted people to be careful from these types of a$sholes.

No complaining here, you’re just bored and wanna talk with someone it seems.
Even the title says beware… I didn’t put this here for sympathay or empathy or attention, are you kidding me. I put it here to spread knowledge that these a$sholes exist and that you should stay away from people like this.

Bad people have existed since dawn of time. you cant be careful and live in a safe bubble all the time and since its in arena most people are toxic, some people dont care, some people do care but whats the point of a story the avoid these bad people when you wont even name the player that insulted you.

so why are you so angry with everybody else writing here? its like you expected some kind of respond from people but didnt get it and now just start a war with some people.

rofl :rofl::joy::rofl:

Mine has been full since Legion, turns out people take it Really personally when you gank them, the sheer amount of hatred is insane. And I am on a RP Server which makes it even worse since one of the things people try to sugar coat is the community particularly. And thats only the tip of the iceberg, so yeah, I’m not surprised this thread exists suddenly cause I’ve been teetering on and off continually about making it.