Story time. Beware

So something extremely toxic happened last night while I was using LFG to find some 2s games. I am writing this so that other people can beware and not have the same experience I had.

I’m on my mage, looking for some 2s, so I find a rogue listed as 1900 cr lf mage/priest. I say perfect, found some games, que up, get invited. say hello, no answer, I’m like ok someones uptight.

So we play, win 5 games in a row, not a word has been spoken throughout the whole time except when we decided our target, in the 6th game we face a warlock, in our opener i casually say ‘sap the pet’. which he does do. We go on to beat that team and then it happens.

So this is the juicy part. We win the game, go out of arena. Then he say’s this word for word. He says ‘Don’t tell me what to do, I am 2.5 CR on my main hero’.
I say ’ OK big boy relax’. At this moment In my head, i’m thinking what a low life, disgusting, ill mannered person this is. All i said was sap the pet, and this guy is acting like I insulted his mother.

So I say, ‘Ok relax big boy’ as mentioned above and at the same time in my head I’m like one more rude/egotistical comment from this guy I’m leaving. So he proceed to answer me and says ‘I’ll relax when you stop telling me what to do’.

Now I’m like yea fk this guy I’m out. I type in ‘yea idc dude’ in chat and leave. I’m like thank god that’s over! But what do you know our little man child is mad as fk. his ego couldn’t handle ME leaving HIM.

This is the most disgusting part by far. Now he proceed to whisper me with the vilest, most graphic, most digusting and insulting language.
Warning if you are under 18 don’t read this. I’m not gonna say this word for word because he just kept sending me and I don’t remember all of it. One part he says ‘I will f**k your mother in her dirty hole’… So i contemplated reporting this guy but he had gotten me so out of my feelings and so mad, that I replied to him with a insult calling him a sick, sad, cu*t. he proceeded to ignore me after insulting me. which I’m like thank god, leave me alone already. Then he whispers me 10 minutes later telling me i am ‘dog$hit’.

I know there is a rule about naming and shaming which makes me very sad, next time something like this happens I will be sure to screen shot everything and fully name and shame on some external website. something must be done…

People like that need to be avoided at ALL COSTS, They are a plague in this game. Who the fk does he think he is treating people like $hit just cause he has a 2.5 cr character, if that’s even true or not. These narcissistic, sick, a$$holes must be avoided at all costs.

PS. My ignore list is full, don’t know why the hell blizzard decided to cap it at 20 people. Do you know how many man narcissistic, elitists, low life, jerks play this game? Yes, I want to avoid ALL of them and that’s not possible when my ignore list caps at a mere 20-40 people. Also I could’ve screen shot all this, unfortunately I’m not a PC wiz and don’t even know the bind to screen shot so it didn’t happen, but next time, I will for sure.

9 Likes

boring story, 2/10

1 Like

He’s 2.5k cr though, how dare you question his ability to play the game…

4 Likes

exactly, he is so messed up in the head that he took my suggestion to sap the pet as an attack on his ability to play the game rather than me just trying to help the team. Hostile much???

1 Like

Sounds about right. That is LFG.

2 Likes

All of these are your topics that you started. It seems you are a major troll on the forums and you got extremely humiliated and ridiculed in every single one of your posts and now you are so humiliated and embarrassed you come here to do the same to others. There’s dozens more you’ve posted too. those are just 3 :rofl:

You sad little excuse of a man/woman.

1 Like

tbh if you got high exp and playing in a certain mmr bracket, you should expect the player knowing what hes doing, basicly check is exp in achievement tab or (check-pvp. fr) if they dont know, tell them then. in some cases people can face roll to a certain rating like bfa but most of the cases people dont know what they are doing at a certain rating. the guy maybe got insulted when you told him without checking him. i had people stuck at 1500 mmr because they keep going healer 90% of the time and fail because setups was ignored and calling me bad at the game.

1 Like

His a multiglad btw, well not every can recognise a troll I guess. #destrolockbrain

2 Likes

He is not the real Sosseri you moron. LOL

1 Like

Imagine calling any1 a moron while you’re playing destro. Kind of harsh :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wait a second, I called you a moron because you mistook some trolling DH to be a multi rank 1 gladiator when he is OBVIOUSLY not. and your insult is (DRUM ROLE): WAIT FOR IT: that I have a destru lock alt? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I believe your issue is psychological my friend, a destru lock might have touched you down there when you were young and now you hate them all and want revenge.

I advise you to take an IQ test. I believe you might be suffering from mental retardation. Seriously.

2 Likes

I somehow get the feeling the insults were mutual and equally in terms of language…

2 Likes

Why? are you psychic? Where you there? or just because I used some offensive language here to explain myself you think I direct this language towards other players?

Don’t judge people when you have very low knowledge/evidence, its a very bad habit to have.

Not that I care what you think but I only started using graphic language after he used it first, and all i said was that he is a cu*t after he proceeded to write me paragraphs of how he will “f**k my mother dirty hole”. that is the only graphic word I used and I only used it one time b4 he ignored me. next time, I will screenshot so that people like you don’t come here telling me oh you are just as bad.

Please do not judge people without any solid evidence/knowledge.

Just a wild guess from seeing you overreacting…

You should grow a thicker skin and just proceed to ignore such people instantly and not even reply to them. Such people are low beings irl and would never dare to say something like into anyones face. On the internet however they think they are anonymous so they let their rl frustration out.

Don’t feed them.

1 Like

My ignore list is full unfortunately -_- I do agree with what you’re saying yes. And yes maybe I am over reacting but idc if I am. This person ruined my vibes. I was a happy camper just playing my game and this guy $hits all over it. I don’t think I am over reacting infact, I needed to do more than this, I needed to screen shot everything and name and shame him on reddit. Which is what I’ll do next time something like this happens.

You can log on another character and ignore him there. As far as i remember ignores are now account wide.

1 Like

why are you always this rude? have some consideration for other players.

1 Like

Nobody else can be me.

ha ha, bet you only clicked on this topic to use that pun :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont get it when ppl cant handle banter or harassment online , i mean just move on jeez
creating threads , whining , asking for bans ect. i dont get it