Stranded with the above poster

What would your character do if your character were stranded on a deserted island with the above poster, having little memory of how they got there or why?
Vard would do his best to not get on Rumi's bad side, and do what he could to make sure she wouldn't rip his throat out while he sleeps.
Ask for his daggers and start chopping wood for a shelter, just incase it starts raining, then ask for some of Vardamir's hair, so he can make a net, then ask Vardamir to catch fish. after that? try not to give into his addictions
Ever seen enemy mine? Yeah, that stuff.
Probably co-operate, and eat him when Galhaar decides he doesn't want to co-operate with a troll, or they slowly die of starvation.
Co operate and try to ask the light/loa/etc for help.
She would work with Zarale for survival. Kelastra is good at survival and could probably survive alone but having an ally is always a good choice and seeing Zarale can heal she would be worth helping out. Who knows they might even get on!
Work together for survival, likely on good terms since Ragorn has Nightelven friends, so at least from his part there is no reason to not be friendly.

Further learn to fish and hope it is a fairly big Island.
Fly or swim away from the island with. Should work smoothly when they are two.
Get mad without having anything to kill, so most likely beat Erensar to a pulp.
Teleport back to whatever city is closest while leaving the undead horror alone on the island, where it is better off.
Act like she does have memory of how they got here, and manipulate him in doing almost all the work. If he gets aggressive, escape and survive on her own.
I got the tools and skills I need to escape from the island myself, so I'll shoot her and use her body for construction materials/food.
Walk away in any direction. One must reach land eventually after all, and Path of Frost is nifty.
Fly away and hope nature reclaims the Death Knight's body eventually.
Offer aid in building a raft with.
create a "rift" (portal) to the twisting nether and then back somewhere else on azeroth, until a more desired location is found, she would also bring the other person, should they wish
cry
Slap him "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! GO CHOP SOME TREES!"
Assuming that Sa-Matra can't just portal herself and the other elf to Silvermoon, shake hands and part ways...

Sa-Matra would likely be building (or at least designing) the shelter while Graeleon hunts for food. The little Mage is hinderingly wimpy, so without her magic she's useless. If fully denied magic for some reason or other, she'd likely be the "brains" of the duo even though Graeleon's input would definitely not be ignored.

If she did have access to at least some magic then she would naturally be a lot more active aswell, co-operating and partaking in most everything in their survival antics.