Stranded with the above poster

With both lacking in magical abilities, he'd begrudgingly try to come up with enough common ground for them not to kill each other right away. Which could be hard with their choice of banners.

(assuming Beringer is a death knight) it'd eventually end with them killing each other due to the death knights needing to kill to stay sane. Should Targyld be the survivor, he'd end up making a rafter and end swim until he'd find land, he wouldn't get tired after all.

Or he ends up dying heroically to a shark, what a way to go.
Something like this?

http://youtu.be/jJdjxRe5VEs?t=4m42s
Offer minimal assistance, but only express hostilities verbally. Insult him for being Gilnean relentlessly. Example, waiting for him to begin building something like a shelter then saying something like "I hope your people build shelter better than they build walls.", etc.

Look after herself, essentially.
Talk to her, reason with her, romance her, until he can convince her that she must give birth to a baby. Survival is the most important after all.

After 9 months, this may result in a Dranelf. http://imgur.com/gcey8uA
I blame myself for posting in this thread so early in the morning, thus giving you a chance to suggest such an abomination.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/176/1340152-burning_crusade___bloodelf_and_draenei.png_720x540.jpg
Shrug and chat with Cathrion about fond memories of beating on Stevie.
Being playful with him on a psychological level, but cooperating. Always keeping him interested, like carrot on a stick.
A co-operative venture to establish how they got there and how to get away again. Given the fact that they're, essentially, strangers, there won't be any silly malarky. Purely business-like.
Crack her whip and order him to build a boat for them... or use his blood and soul for a ritual to get safely away.
Cooperate until she has a sure way to get out. Then incapacitate Rumikah and torture her for days or weeks, until she expires.
Walk away.
The warlock may follow, if she desires so.
Let her walk away. Then swim or fly away himself.

Or if the Island is interesting stay there for a while, Ragorn loves to explore new places!
14/01/2015 23:43Posted by Targyld
(assuming Beringer is a death knight) it'd eventually end with them killing each other due to the death knights needing to kill to stay sane

Actually, I believe they only need to inflict pain. I don't know if that makes the situation any better though.

On actual topic, after having set up the Forsaken outpost, Beringer would... watch the tauren fly away. Welp. :(
Try to kill him with a sharp sea shell.
For once, try to get along with this human, ofcourse letting him know that she could probally make his life a living hell if he decides to try anything funny....

Then ensuring survival with food (such as fish/whatever fruits the isle have, maybe even meat. after that build a small shelter and try to make a boat, while ofcourse playing some sort of "homemade game"
Co-operate, warily, up until the inevitable betrayal, at which point he would burn her to ashes with a gratuitous amount of holy fire.
Hopelessly attempt to create a portal to safety, until finally accepting that while he can be good with magic, he's absolutely terrible with most mainstream arcane magic, and thus unable to create a portal, no matter how hard he tries.

After spending a day or two doing that, he'll start helping out Tethenar with whatever in order to survive on the island, and basically just stick around 'til they either decide to leave by sea, or is found by someone else.
Looks at Kal and turns around, swearing in all kind of languages "Of all the *beep* people I could be *beep* stuck with I am *beep* stuck with this *beep* guy?! *Beep* you light!"
After having calmed himself he walks over to Kal "so... wanna go kill stuff so we can survive?"
Create path of frost so he and rogue could easily get off the island. But only after he has had some fun freezing him.
Collapse through said path of frost due weight