Stranger in a Strange Land gone - Can I no longer earn my Legendary cloak?

Hello all, I’m currently going through Pandaria and filling up both Rep and Achievements, mostly those I never secured on original release.

I’ve noticed on the Timeless Isle that to get to Ordos, the Legendary Cloak is a must. I’ve seen there’s a couple of tricks you can do to bypass the cloak, but whilst I’m on a completionism streak…

Looking over on Wowhead however, the opening quest (plus I’ve noticed a few following) titled “Stranger in a Strange Land” seems to have been removed.

Does this now mean that the Legendary Cloak is unobtainable? If this is the case, can the bridge be mended or at least some other means of transport be added?

Cloak questline was removed after pandaria ended,u can glide to other side of bridge but u wont be able to enter ordos sanctuary(it requires buff from cloak).
For those who dont have cloak,ordos gear is on bmah

So this means the achievements attached to killing Ordos is also unobtainable too?

Can I ask how do I glide across the bridge, I don’t see any way to?

One of the vendors on island sell glider,and yes u cant get ordos achiev

Just found him (thank you) and you’re right, even with the glider I still can’t get in there without the cloak.

I raised it as not being able to complete achievements due to a removed item is a bit parp.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.