Stratholme bugged?

I was doing stratholme solo to see if I could solo Baron Rivendare. Cleared everything inside the buildings, cleared the abominations and…nothing happens? Rammstein didn’t spawn and i waited for him for like 15 minutes, the gate remains closed behind me so my only option is to kill myself with hellfire. So I did and ran back and the gate remains closed and Rammstein isn’t there.

Cmon Blizzard, would it be too much to ask for content that actually freaking works?

1 Like

Sounds like an old bug, I seem to remember this happening back when I was farming for the mount. Can’t remember if it was because you had to wait for the abominations to come attack you, killing them too quickly or letting one get too close to the gate, not sure I ever found out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kill from right to left in the fat guys place.

Problem still here… either door does not open or some abominations randomly walks out and despawn

same sh*t for me today

The despawning fatties is what is causing it. You need to kill them from right to left and pick any wanderers. Or they go to the gate and after a while they despawn and then you wont be able to finish it.

If an abomination walks out and despawns it causes the situation that you described. It’s an old and well known bug.

Don’t skip abominations? Done dozens of solo baron runs, hundreds back in 2008. Never seen it bug out.

Because they’re lazy.
We have bugs in SSC, bugs in TK.
We also have massive amounts of bots running rampant.
Dying realms without any communication about them.

They’re too busy renaming the twin consorts + redesigning the paintings of women.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.