Strictly Balancing & Fix's POV

Hey Azeroth !

There is nothing to learn in a battle where a premade gank a PUG team in BGs

So !

Separate queues can be more efficient for the Devs to make balances and fixes in the game !

Devs can learn about → PUGs vs PUGs
Devs can learn about → Premades vs Premades

Win-Win for everybody !

:trophy:

No dual talents, no separated battlegrounds. Learn to be social,play in premade , face both pugs and another premades. Learn your class, become better player.

1 Like

You can be social with randoms in a bg.

2 Likes

Not all classes are allowed in premades (or very hard time finding one that will invite you)
And its so much fun doing solo and you meet another solo group😀
Other games does “ranked” and “unranked”. I see no reason why wow wouldnt so the same.

1 Like

Tell me honestly, are you one of those guys who keep mid fighing and dont care about objectives ?

I do the fighting when needed

2 Likes

i didn’t talked about this but, please, you meta-gangster premader, can explain to me why not add it?

Are you telling us that ~15millions players were not “social” because they had no social media and discord technology back in the days 2004-2010 ?

how do you know if i always play in premade or in solo-queues or not? I(we) talk about fair matches for each categories here
And you can’t force people to play in premades, are you a dictator?

It’s noble from you to want to make me be a perfect player, but this is not realistic (90% of playerbase not gonna “learn” to be “perfect” )

:trophy:

Only reason wsg is so popular cause players have empty gear slots that can be filled via rep gear.
In p2 in a week or two entire pvp scene will die out.
No much point to waste development resources to implement this. (while i consider separate queues a good idea)

Probably best to just report Lamborgimli’s posts as spam at this point.

2 Likes