Strongest warlocks lorewise?

If u can make a top 3.

1. Gul’dan or Medivh more powerfull(not physical)?

Wilfred Fizzlebang

On a more serious note, I guess : Kil’Jaeden, Archimonde, Gul’dan

the undead guy from the vanilla wow trailer.

7 Likes

If Draenei/Eredar could be warlocks

1 Like

Thal’kiel
Archimonde & Kil’jaden
Elithys Firestorm or Cho’gall

Many would ask, hey, where is Gul’dan? I’ll tell you! He was torn in to pieces by demons in the Tomb of Sargeras… He’s the most overrated person since Judas Iscariot won the AD 31 Best Disciple award! :unamused:

2 Likes

Is Medivh even a genuine Warlock? I know he is/was a corrupted Mage Guardian, but that situation got resolved during Legion?

1 Like

Me. Nancy.

/Beyonce dance

1 Like

No he wasn’t
Necromancer, possibly, Sorcerer, definitely! But Warlock? Nope. He was just possessed and influenced by Sargeras and all he did was to contact Gul’dan and help him open the Dark Portal… then was killed like a nobody by Lothar

1 Like

That’s what I thought. So in the context of OP’s question

Medivh might have home turf benefits on Azeroth, but only became a Dungeon boss. As opposed to Gul’dan who became a raid boss. And I think this is a fitting analogy for their difference in powerfulness during Legion.

Counting mortals only:

1. Tier one - Kil’Jaeden and Archimonde
  2. Tier two - Gul’dan and Cho’gall
  3. Tier three - Other notible Eredar Warlocks (e.g Talkiel)
  4. Tier four - Other mortal Human, Orc, Elf and Ogre Warlocks (e. g Kanrethad Ebonlock)

Side note: Medivh is a Mage, not a Warlock, and he is definitely more powerful than Gul’dan, but probably less that Kil’Jaeden or Archimonde.

Does this means Gnome Warlocks belongs to a higher tier? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Top 3?
Me, myself, and I

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.