Struggling in Wintergrasp

Okay so i have been trying to get multiple armor pieces to use on mulitple Alliance characters that are dropped by certain bosses within the “Vault of Archavon” for weeks now. And as most of you will know, for that, your faction needs to control Wintergrasp.

Now for my Human Mage (the character i’m writing this with)
I have been trying to be victorious for a whole week now but the Horde still controlls it. Not a single time during the past week did the Alliance control it.

Now usually, when the battle starts, as far as i know, the battle last about 27 min. And in order to break down the fortress walls, u need vehicles. Preferably either a Demolisher or Siege Tank. But to get those, u need to level up.
And by the time i’ve reached max level, on the level i can build demolishers, there’s about 15-17 minutes left. Now to break through 2 walls + the relic door takes abit longer then that if u wanna do it all by yourself.
This means, i’m gonna need help.
But as of late… it seems to me that absolutely nobody is doing Wintergrasp.

Simply put:
I’ve been trying to get a piece of armor from a boss in Vault of Archavon by doing the battle for Wintergrasp for a whole week now and the Horde still controls Wintergrasp. Not a single time did the Alliance control it. At this point, i think you can imagine it’s becomming… “annoying” to put it mildly. To me it seems like most people have some kind of Ny’alotha fetish. I feel like that’s all they do nowadays which is kinda odd if u ask me because last time i checked,
once u completed a raid instance, you are locked for it for a whole week, right?
So what are they doing for the rest of the time?
Where’s the time where people actually did’nt think about themself only and would help someone out once in a while?

I’m sorry if this seems abit offensive to some but it had to be said.

instead of demanding how about be nice and ask. im sure ppl could help you roflmao. well not after this…

Did you try to search in the grouptool? Or create a group by yourself?

Ask some of your friends to invite you his group. When they invite you , wintergrasp will be in alliance control on one of your friend’s server.

So you wont see wintergrasp fortress in horde control anymore.

My server aegwynn its 3 months in alliance control.

@Retributor,
Don’t you think i’ve tried that?
I tried it asking nicely over and over and over again but nobody even responded to it at all.
If they did, i would’nt have come here making this post.

@Tarntia,
Yes i have. There was’nt any Wintergrasp group.
And when i made one myself, nobody joined.

@Kriegstreibr,
Are you up for it then?

Yeah mate send me pm

@Kriegstreibr
What was your btag name again?
(just so i know it’s you)

On my server wintergrasp is horde controlled too right now , I get in touch from game and fix it for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.