Struggling vs rogues in 2s

Having a bit of a hard time vs especially sub + hpriest and also to an extent outlaw.

Sub feels hopeless and unwinnable unless I pre turtle kidney or some other plays. Or if they fail.

Outlaw is really hard to kill with evasion for every go. Also was in kidney while my healer had 4 sec left on their kidney once, was hilarious. But at least outlaw doesn’t solo you in a stun.

Any tips? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pro tip: Alt f4

1 Like

I don’t know if it would work at your mmr tbh (or with surv)

I play bm and have had sone luck vs outlaw going healer (hpriest is easiest) and just chaining cc to abuse the dispell on rogue with bindingshot/ flare if he dispells that then trap and make healer go short fear. I guess as surv could be trackers/ steel trap & flare into diamond ice into fear/ mc while you get the healer with intim into chimeral.

Also if he gets annoyed by this and trinkets/ cloaks offensively, hard swap with pet stun and if he eva after kyrian priest him. Dunno about that though.

Vs sub as bm I play the 1.5min shield wall pet rotate this with ros for goes and I’m usually fine. Not sure as surv, cos I believe you only are able to have 3min shield wall, maybe this for blades and ros on dance but leaves you with nothing for the other 30 sec.

This has worked at 2.1kmmr so again not sure if it will vs more skilled opponents. Buttttt since using that strat vs outlaw I’m about 50/50 vs them rather than 0-100 xD

Hope this of some help mate

1 Like

Side note I played vs 2 sub rogues twice yesterday and got off about 1k damage combined for both games xD made me wanna quit, got the flag of lol in my corpse, which to be fair I deserved

Oh I forgot about the wall, not sure if it would be enough but worth a try, thanks!

my advice is unninstall the game untill dragonflight launches in mid 2023 wow is dead atm and season 4 will be even worse with no new content and only old raids to do and boosters boosting.

enjoy the summer go to beach !

1 Like

Havnt you heard that you counter every rogue spec as a hunter?

I think assa is a free win, that’s true. But sub just feels so rough. I basically need lucky crits or they missplay/we outplay somehow. If we go by “script” it’s lost in 3rd kidney. Or 2nd if I trinket, since then I just get 100-0d in a duel.

Outlaw is wierd it doesn’t do that much damage but is extremely tanky. It kinda gives fake hope that you can win. Sometimes we can get a win off from going on healer or playing for long dampening game.

I’m sure as a surv hunter you’ve probably already seen bicmex’s guide on YouTube but if not he does a game with commentary vs outlaw!

Also a bit of an older vid but he won a 2v2 tourney vs an outlaw, 9.1 I think? Vid also up on his channel.

Obviously this is Bicmex though so he makes it look ez! Good luck bredda

I’d be really glad if every class’d have feign death DOT remove every 15 sec :slight_smile: Ya free win #balance

Why you struggle vs rogue or melee in general…answer is they are unpeelable have 1 milion of gap closers leeps teleports and biggest problem is that pvp in this game is run by half brain monkey

1 Like

W/e class you play probably has “free win” matchups as well.

I skipped through it its way too long of a video to watch. But afaik Outlaw didn’t have this crazy level of cdr in 9.1 as they have now?

They did. They got every OP talent they have now in 9.1, but were really bad before. But as always people needed time to realize it and needed better players to … mediatize Outlaw, I guess.

Solution is to reroll rogue or quit pvp. Even next xpac would be the same sh*t its alawys rogue mage and then some others in one patch or the other.

I think the guide one covers the silly cds but not sure about the tourney one. If you’re interested its near the end, think its timestamped.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.